Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What Does It Mean When a Woman Looks at You Like This?

What Does It Mean?

• Total voters
Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Even girls I find ugly are out of my league
★★★★★
IMG 5288

She looks at you like this and holds eye contact.

A positive look would at least include a smile. A negative would be visibly angry/disgusted. Therefore, I'd probably go with neutral.

Last edited:
She sees you as ugly, but not so much the "ewww" kind as that would induce a disgusted look, more of just the "oh yeah, he's another ugly boy" kind

I'd say slightly negative

she is scared that u will rape her to death

That's a foid that sees you as a threat to her safety. As in, you're so fucking repulsive to her that your mere presence makes her fear for her wellbeing. Do with that what you will.

nigga you asking me this shit im autistic

nigga you asking me this shit im autistic
:feelskek:
That's a foid that sees you as a threat to her safety. As in, you're so fucking repulsive to her that your mere presence makes her fear for her wellbeing. Do with that what you will.
Nah that would be accompanied by at least a frown

She sees you as ugly, but not so much the "ewww" kind as that would induce a disgusted look, more of just the "oh yeah, he's another ugly boy" kind