Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What does it mean to be "involuntarily celibate" or "incel" for short? Click here for more info

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
"Involuntarily celibate" or "incel" just means unable to have sex or relationships even though we want those things. We don't feel owed those things: this is a critical point that I hope you get. There is no entitlement. I repeat there is no entitlement.

1. What are people "owed" or entitled to? Nothing except what they've rightfully earned (like wages for their work).
  2. Why can't we have sex or relationships despite wanting those things? Because we're too damn ugly.
  3. Whose fault is it that we're ugly? Nobody's fault, just bad genetic luck.
  4. Can we improve ourselves with fitness and fashion and humor and character development? Not enough.
  5. Will these improvements to our maximum potential be good enough? No.
  6. Is everyone born with a guarantee that their maximum potential through self improvement will be good enough to find someone? No.
  7. Are we interested in hearing the same well-intentioned but ultimately futile self-improvement advice over and over again? No.
  8. Do we promote violence and pose a threat to society any more than other groups of human beings, and is it fair to paint us with a broad brush based on the actions of a tiny extreme minority? No.
  9. Is this forum meant to be a place where romantically successful people can bully us, gawk at us or offer well-meaning but unsolicited and hopeless advice? No.
  10. Is this forum meant to be a place where we can find comedic relief and socialize with others like us who understand our situation to improve our quality of life? Yes.

Mods pin this
@Master

@MarquisDeSade

@The Enforcer

@TheProphetMuscle

@SlayerSlayer

@Dregster

@proudweeb

@Fat Link

@Robtical

@Caesercel

1. What are people "owed" or entitled to? Nothing except what they've rightfully earned (like wages for their work).
tbh i think that because i am a male then i am entitled to get pussy. plus if you're light skinned then you're entitled to get pussy from darker whores. just to make the popultion more lighter
Do we promote violence and pose a threat to society any more than other groups of human beings, and is it fair to paint us with a broad brush based on the actions of a tiny extreme minority?
yes

Being incel means you hate women

kill children,

and eat them