Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What does it mean to be a man?

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★
In your opinion, what does it mean to be a man? What makes a man?

Height and frame

Everything has to be 100 percent perfect in a universe of randomness otherwise it's game over for you, because the biosphere is heinously flawed like spacetime

In the old world it would've meant to be able to provide for your family (an ungrateful hag and a couple of kids that might not even be yours)

Penis size and propensity for violence.

Masculinity usually manifests as physiological robustness that's needed to take on the harshness of natural surroundings. Masculinity is an adaptation to nature's stressors in terms of skeletal morphology, dominant physical structure, muscle density, sexual virility, high testosterone, aggression, ambition, problem solving, rule-based reasoning, stoicism, and mental stability.

I don't know. I never got to become a man.

If I had to guess. A man is a provider, and good at it. He is a protector who can fight wild animals and men. He is loved by his family, usually a wife and few kids, and maybe even extended family, who probably look forward to family meetups with him leading them along with the other men of the family. He is part of a tribe with his real friends who look out for him because he looks out for them. Shit like that. I don't know I am a subhuman retard animal. I never got to be human

Leading and commanding. That's why feminists are basically just men with vaginas.

I am not sure this is definitive but I actually came up with twelve attributes that make up the ideal man, in no particular order:

-Strong (mentally and physically)
-Composed
-Wise
-Intelligent
-Humble
-Well-spoken
-Loving
-Self-disciplined
-Responsible
-Principled
-Competent
-Godly

For reference I am a Christian, and also, this is what, in my opinion makes the ideal man, not what every average Joe will be but certainly what every average Joe should aspire to.

I see a Man as someone who works, thinks critically about the world, and stands behinds his own ideas and beliefs

I am not sure this is definitive but I actually came up with twelve attributes that make up the ideal man, in no particular order:

-Strong (mentally and physically)
-Composed
-Wise
-Intelligent
-Humble
-Well-spoken
-Loving
-Self-disciplined
-Responsible
-Principled
-Competent
-Godly

For reference I am a Christian, and also, this is what, in my opinion makes the ideal man, not what every average Joe will be but certainly what every average Joe should aspire to.
These are good traits. A mix of biological and character traits