Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What does it mean for your life to "begin"

SolveEtCoagula

SolveEtCoagula

Recruit
★★★★
Did life ever begin for anyone? What does it mean for you to have life and what does it mean for it to begin?
For most, life never really began really

having friends is a good start for me

To be rich and hot and have women wanting to fuck you

"You can't suicide because you had no life to begin with"-St.Hamudi

be NT ,partake in social activities, have friends and social circle :feelsjuice::society:

none of this is possible for non-NT's, we are just born to rot therefore it never began for us. non-NT=death :feelsrope::society:

To be rich and hot and have women wanting to fuck you
E97276DC A75F 4667 AD69 EE6FDEC2218B

I think its related to having stability and things just flowing in a good way.

life should begin young with positive memories and sex but no instead the faggots have made a clown world where men marry used up whores at 40

Life begins when a cute girl shows you affection and you take each other's virginity in a hormonal sea of teen bliss and then you can finally call yourself a man. Otherwise life never begins and you die never having experienced the peak of happiness.

True love and/or money.

Life begins when a cute girl shows you affection and you take each other's virginity in a hormonal sea of teen bliss and then you can finally call yourself a man. Otherwise life never begins and you die never having experienced the peak of happiness.
Over :feelsrope:

It began if you are chad or normie, then your life has meaning

Kiss a girl for the first time :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Life begin when I sort out ppl who need me when they want supplies in any way.
Male and Female,specially females.Feel better sense a year ago when I first started to see on youtube on incels and chads and simps and all that.
Ignoring females is such a great energy boost.Specially when they think they are make you belive you fall in thier trap but just fool them

for life to "begin" for a human he has to have a chance to partake in one of:

-- contributing to humanity in meaningful ways (arts, literature, inventions, science, religion etc.)
-- have social relationships (e.g.: friendships, foids, social circle, networking, business, colleagues etc.)
-- continue the tree of life by breeding.

If you are:
-- not a creative genius or inventor &
-- socially isolated and ostracized &
-- can't breed because ugly or sterile;

then "life" never began for you --- you're just an invisible spectator.

In his final minutes, the replicant Roy Batty (a ruthless killer), realizing the batteries that sustained his life were about to end in minutes decides to spare the life of his nemesis, the Blade Runner, just so he can tell the Blade Runner about the things he saw in his brief existence, so he can have at least one social connection for someone to bear witness to that fact that he had, in fact lived and existed.

And that's when his life truly "began" -- and ended seconds later, as his batteries expired.

Mine never began. I was born and my life was over.

tfw
-- not creative;
-- socially invisible;
-- no replicant gf to ride with me to the mountains.

OVER

Last edited:
its just vague normie speak and when pressed on it they don't give a good answer

Health, wealth, and good looks. Have all 3 and life probably began for you.

Did life ever begin for anyone? What does it mean for you to have life and what does it mean for it to begin?
For most, life never really began really
white, 6', 6"+ penis, teen sex