Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What does "having a personality" even mean?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Just get a personality, bro!

Ehm, doesn't everyone already have a personality, since they left the infant stage or thereabouts? So what does "having a personality" even mean; assuming it isn't another one of those utterly meaningless normiecisms?

dont be hideously deformed and dont have autism

doesn't everyone already have a personality, since they left the infant stage or thereabouts?
yes
So what does "having a personality" even mean; assuming it isn't another one of those utterly meaningless normiecisms?
it's foid speak for "get a GOOD personality"
which is further foid code for "get a body I am attracted to, fuck your brain, but I will LARP"

It means having lots of friends due to your looks. As a result you adopt the same mannerisms, characteristics as the popular kids and you have many experiences to share

Most NPC zombies have no personality, most females also. By personali-tee-hee (a thing that most sheeple don't have anyway, as stated here) NPC zombies mean height, muscles, a certain frame, etc. Guys may be dumb and boring as fuck but if they've atleast one of the above things, they'll have "a cool, nice personali-tee-hee".

Just become a totally different person bro

Just be a mindless NPC zombie that sleeps in the gym, shits on incels, bullies them, makes fun of them, does drugs, etc. > great personality:feelsclown:
It means having lots of friends due to your looks. As a result you adopt the same mannerisms, characteristics as the popular kids and you have many experiences to share
Halo effect is indeed in force for both sexes 99% of the time

Last edited:
As a "low class" male, "having a personality" simply means being a mindless orbiter. You will never be worthy of a romantic relationship, but you can establish yourself as an emotional pillow.

I'd refer to it as individuation or individuality i.e unique or distinct characteristics. [UWSL]most people do not possess or demonstrate anything of unique, nor do their experiences differ enough to be molded as deviants.[/UWSL]
[UWSL] I always see the majority as ,,i[/UWSL][UWSL]ntegration" instead of giving particular impressive meaning or as of ,,individuals".[/UWSL]
[UWSL]regarding personality; It's barely observable in motion. I say this because there's a fundamental question; do you really act the way you wanted? not doing a distinction of ,,impulse" versus ,,rationale", not necessarily talking about inhibition, but I'm pretty many do not act the way they truly wanted, also, when speaking or writing something, are you really articulating all your thoughts? and do they really reflect your opinion or feelings? so what I'm saying here is that there's a situational facade in most cases.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
As a "low class" male, "having a personality" simply means being a mindless orbiter. You will never be worthy of a romantic relationship, but you can establish yourself as an emotional pillow.
As an incel you can't have the "needed personali-tee-hee" even if you wanted to - cuz it's mostly based on being NT NPC, tall, with a certain frame, etc. An incel is an incel, he does not have these things, esp. the latter ones which are genetically determined and thus can't have that "personality" most females nowadays desire.

For an ugly man to have personality, he must learn to know his place in soyciety. E.g. 'serving others', never showing any dissatisfaction, being humble, accepting yourself as a target for bullying, acting like you don't deserve anything, working hard, remaining quiet and in the shadows and maybe then soyciety will grant him relationships with an used up landwhale and he must be grateful for that.

Most NPC zombies have no personality, most females also. By personali-tee-hee (a thing that most sheeple don't have anyway, as stated here).

anything females pertake in is basically a want for social validation, including political ideologies. people are ,,NPCs" because they operate in chained gregariousness, each individual sells an image, while receiving feedback, this creates the ,,NPC" behavior. as you predictively act in certain way in alignment to surroundings prospective evaluation of yours. when you're socially absent you don't care. you aren't solely existing for portraying yourself as ,,x,y,z", but for your own, this achieve randomness, and true individuation occurs there.

It's just a meme similar to "just take a shower", I'd say.