Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does "cute" meam?

R

recklesspuppy

Banned
-
100% - Strapping OP to a rocket and aiming it at looksmax.org
I usually get a lot of compliments from girls but its usually "cute" not "hot". What does that equate in attractiveness?

you asking the wrong ppl

It means you're a fakecel.

I usually get a lot of compliments from girls but its usually "cute" not "hot". What does that equate in attractiveness?
It means you're a submissive and effeminate cuck:horror:

MOGS ME, I NEVER GET ATTENTION AND I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF OSLO

you asking the wrong people

fakecel?

It means you're on the wrong forum

They see you as potential beta provider

It means that you look like a harmless beta cucklo :horror:. Chads, on another hand, are often get compliments such as"you're really handsome/hot".

you asking the wrong ppl
Let me ask a group of ugly guys on the internet what it means when you're being called "cute."

JFL @ the IQ of some people.

GrAYest GrAYcel Post Incels.is 2023.

It means, "you're below average but not repulsive so I'll keep talking to you as a betabuxxer."

wrong audience, we don't get compliments here

Let me ask a group of ugly guys on the internet what it means when you're being called "cute."

JFL @ the IQ of some people.

GrAYest GrAYcel Post Incels.is 2023.
incel roleplayers are not even trying :feelsjuice:

it means youre not chad and should back off :feelskek:

elaborate please?
Puppy Doge GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

cute means friendzone or orbiter SIMP material.
cute never means sex.

woman divide the world into chad and resource. there is no in between spectrum.

Neotenous, childlike, submissive, adorable, subjugated.
It's not really an insult of it's own, it just means that as a weak low smv male you are successfully being a beta loser in society, so it's actually a genuine complement.
It's like telling your prisoner that they've been a doing a 'good job', they fulfilled their role as prisoner by being submissive and doing everything you said , it's a genuine complement, but of course the elephant in the room is that the prisoner wants to be free from you

Fuck that site only fakecels gather there I saw that site today guys talking about lookmaxxing and shit

It means she would willingly have sex with you if you werent an autistic permavirgin

If they say it behind your back, it means they find you attractive.

If they say it to your face, it means they're trying not to hurt your feelings if they're around your age, mocking you if they're around your age and say it around their friends/an audience (usually for looking too young for your age), or just trying to show manners if they're older than you.

If they say it behind your back, it means they find you attractive.

If they say it to your face, it means they're trying not to hurt your feelings if they're around your age, mocking you if they're around your age and say it around their friends/an audience (usually for looking too young for your age), or just trying to show manners if they're older than you.

It at least means you're not subhuman looking. I got it a few times before puberty ruined my face.

It means attractive dumbass

sees you as a beta soft guy but not ugly, you're not really incel if thats the case. You fall in the 5-6/10 range.

its an insult. it means they don't find you ugly. not ugly ≠ attractive. their saying you look neutral and non threatening but they have 0 sexual interest in you

means ur a fakecel nigger kys

cute is the little sister of shit. Its like "you are nice". It means you are orbiter material. She needs some validation till next chad will fuck her brain out.

untrucell! lolol pennies!