Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does chad think when he looks in the mirror?

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Most people prefer their mirror image over photos & video. When I look in the mirror my psl goes up by two points. I know however I don't actually look like this. A lot of people think that this is their true image however & that's why a lot of normies think they're better looking than what they really are. Wtf does an 8+/10 guy actually see when he looks in the mirror though? He must feel like a behemoth god.

They probably keep a mirror with them at all times.

I was friends with a couple of Chads in high school (not close friends but had friends that were close to them) and remember in the locker room after gym class seeing them look in the mirror with a deep sense of satisfaction. Chads adore their reflections, as one would expect.

When I look in the mirror it's the total opposite: horrible anxiety of what new flaw I might happen to see this time.

"I am a God among men, I am Chadshiro, face of the north star"

66f.jpg

Surprising responses in this thread tbh, if you were gl 24/7 it would seem wierd for you to notice it so accutely and feel such a deep sense of satisfaction over your appearance alone.

It's like feeling on drugs. You know that nothing can stop you: your face is so good that even if you fail all your exams, even if you get fired from your job, even if you are a terrible person, even if you have no real skills and the intelligence of a mosquito, even if you have never studied or worked, even if your personality is dogshit and consists of copying popular series slang and vomiting it in all conversations, even if ANYTHING you are superior to 99% of males and happiness is brought to you instantly.

There is very little margin to fuck up your life. You don't even care about what you say to other people because it won't matter. You don't even care about not being appealing to women because you have a girlfriend and five hot instagram girls wanting to fuck you behind their boyfriends' back.

Something like that.

Surprising responses in this thread tbh, if you were gl 24/7 it would seem wierd for you to notice it so accutely and feel such a deep sense of satisfaction over your appearance alone.

To some extent you're right in that "they can't possibly know what they're not missing."

But it's easy to overestimate this effect. I think Chads generally have a good understanding of what makes them valuable and what makes ugly people disposable. They let on that they're more oblivious to this than they really are for numerous obvious reasons.

he thinks what he exactly is, a gods gift to women.

probably exactly what the chad in @Total Imbecile 's avi is doing

"Lol niggas really ugly out here"

Not much at all. Chad has received so much validation and admiration throughout his formative years that being good looking is a mere passing thought. Nothing to dwell or preen himself on at all. Chad doesn't even conceptualize the pain or stress that ugly men have. His life is so good and sentience so low that he actually believes everyone has it as good as him.

This is why some chads are legitimately shocked when men lower than them complain about not getting laid. They are genuinely surprised that other men can't get pussy. And this is also why women will tell a guy with depression to just "think positive". "just do positive thinking and everything will be ok". Women (and chads) are so used to validation and whiteknighted affirmations being thrown their way that they think it's that way for everyone. They literally think that things like inceldom or loneliness are just a bad patch that can be overcome if you focus on happy and nice things. It never occurs to these people that the very reason they are ingrained with positivity and their brain wired with "good vibes" is through a lifetime of receiving it from other people.

It's like feeling on drugs. You know that nothing can stop you: your face is so good that even if you fail all your exams, even if you get fired from your job, even if you are a terrible person, even if you have no real skills and the intelligence of a mosquito, even if you have never studied or worked, even if your personality is dogshit and consists of copying popular series slang and vomiting it in all conversations, even if ANYTHING you are superior to 99% of males and happiness is brought to you instantly.

There is very little margin to fuck up your life. You don't even care about what you say to other people because it won't matter. You don't even care about not being appealing to women because you have a girlfriend and five hot instagram girls wanting to fuck you behind their boyfriends' back.

Something like that.
:feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke: