Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does bubble tea taste like and why is it so popular??

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I see stores that sell it everywhere and not just noodlewhores drinking it, also many basic Spanish bitches too.
types-of-bubble-tea-766451-hero-01-a6dca4dd096a4d8abdde1a754766f851.jpg

I thought the balls were berries but they're tapioca pearls, so random kek

Its good mab I used to get two of them almost every day on my lunch break (Im ricecel)

It's popular because females will monkey see monkey do when they see popular woman doing thing
as for what it tastes like idk never had it

Its good mab I used to get two of them almost every day on my lunch break (Im ricecel)
Faggot trait: enjoying all the things foids do and having a foid pfp.

You went on record saying you want to cut your dick off and be an effeminate androgynous little boy who gets hugged by older masculine father-like men

If I'm a faggot for drinking milk tea then what does that make you :horror: Keep projecting

What kind of Soydrink is this?

You went on record saying you want to cut your dick off and be an effeminate androgynous little boy who gets hugged by older masculine father-like men

If I'm a faggot for drinking milk tea then what does that make you :horror: Keep projecting
:feelskek:

I said I would cut my dick off for a father figure in life because I have no dad and I preferred looking like a little boy. That's not gay. What's gay is using a female PFP to get attention and validation online from a forum full of men. :smonk:

Never tried ngl

I said I would cut my dick off for a father figure in life because I have no dad and I preferred looking like a little boy.
And you still believe that the patrician enjoyers of milk tea and aesthetic waifus are the faggots and not you:feelshaha:

And you still believe that the patrician enjoyers of milk tea and aesthetic waifus are the faggots and not you:feelshaha:
You wish you were a waifu filled with sweet incel milk.

I said I would cut my dick off for a father figure in life because I have no dad and I preferred looking like a little boy. That's not gay. What's gay is using a female PFP to get attention and validation online from a forum full of men. :smonk:
You wish you were a waifu filled with sweet incel milk.

Last edited:
I replied to this post with “tbh” but edited it out because it was redundant and would take away from the comedic effect of the react image itsself
brutal

It's femdom cuk civil war every time Stupid Clown replies to my posts:horror:

He actually made this thread a while ago about how he got brutally bullied and made fun of by his :foidSoy: cousins for having a tiny dick and that made me think we were brothers in arms but he still attacks me for no reason

I used to as well. it is good cope

He actually made this thread a while ago about how he got brutally bullied and made fun of by his :foidSoy: cousins for having a tiny dick and that made me think we were brothers