Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What does a foid smell like?

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
Every time I'm near a sluttily dressed foid I want to sniff it, but when I discretely do so I just smell its perfume. So has anyone here actually smelled an non-perfumed foid? I know there are plenty of fakecels here who can answer this, so please do while pretending that you smelled the foid in public instead of while you were fucking it.

Almost forgot to mention it: If it's an old post-wall foid I don't give a shit

Last edited:
Depends on which ones. curry foids smell like shit.

I don't know tbh, but I have a poor sense of smell.

There are plenty of non-perfumed foids that must have walked past you. What did they smell like?

You should join a cardio class with women, and enjoy the bliss that is girls' sweat.

Surstromming or fesikh.

I usually don't have time to smell their natural scent while I'm beating and raping them for crossing onto my territory

Shabani

There are plenty of non-perfumed foids that must have walked past you. What did they smell like?

You should join a cardio class with women, and enjoy the bliss that is girls' sweat.
Idk because it's not often that I manage to be close enough to a pre-wall aged foid to smell it

Like too much lotion and perfumes and chemicals

foids smell like chemicals

Every time I'm near a sluttily dressed foid I want to sniff it, but when I discretely do so I just smell its perfume. So has anyone here actually smelled an non-perfumed foid? I know there are plenty of fakecels here who can answer this, so please do while pretending that you smelled the foid in public instead of while you were fucking it.
Yeah ngl foids can smell really good from what I've seen on crowded trains and shit. My chadlite ethnic friend told me some foids smell bad, some foids smell really good especially when they ovulating or working out, but some foids fuck it up by trying to wear too much perfume.

He also said a lot of it is about each person's hormones and pheromones, so a certain foid might not smell good to you, but she might smell good to another dude, and vice versa, something to do with Inverse T/e ratios, so if a dude is high T, a high E foid will smell much better to him than a low E foid, whereas a low T dude would be put off by a high E foids smell, probably scared actually.

This is pretty noticeable when u walk around too, generally you are high T dudes dating high E foids, and low T dudes with low E foids.

Depends of the foid, good looking pure white virgin foids smell like berries and cream

Probably like a latrine.

never thought about this tbh

Black foids smell so bad, you can smell them from a distance, and it's mainly due to the weaves they were in their hair. Those weaves stink to high fucking heaven.

In High School, all the White and Asian foids smelled like cheap perfume, better than the weave wearing whores, but still off putting. I can't speak for other races of foids since I was never forced into close proximity of them.

THIS A CHAD ONLY ZONE INKEL :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Bidenberg

Ask the president..
Bidenberg

They smell exactly like the male members of their race do. White people smell like sour milk & mildew hay. Black people smell like shit, Never smelt an Asian or Indian.

They smell like gasoline

Fish probably

No idea as I don’t go anywhere near them

It's a mix of rubber, sweat and chad's cum.

Depends what race the foid is and I think their attractiveness positively correlates with how good they smell, stacies typically smell good and landwhales smell like BO.

I know from hugging my sisters that women always smell like something

If its not some sort of perfume its their shampoo

My oneitis smelled like sweet flowers and vanilla. Every time I walked past to her my heart would burst out of pain knowing that I can never feel her in a bed.

Most of the foids I've been around smell like fragrant chemicals. It's actually gross.