Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What do your hands smell liek

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Mine smell like chlorine and ammonia and cleaning pool supplies because I jerked off twice today:feelsree: meanwhile chads smell like dirt and manly things

I can't smell anything

Shit am I not supposed to smell anything :worryfeels:
Normally, but if I jacked off and didn't wash my hands they would probably smell weird too.

Normally, but if I jacked off and didn't wash my hands they would probably smell weird too.
My semen smells like chlorine and bleach

Is that legit true?:worryfeels: why the fuck am I short then
Growth hormone is a separate thing than testosterone. Testosterone is for strength and aggressiveness, and growth hormone is for height and muscle growth.

Growth hormone is a separate thing than testosterone. Testosterone is for strength and aggressiveness, and growth hormone is for height and muscle growth.
I'm stocky and short i have wide torso

Cock and cum.

How come I didn't get that much taller? Btw my parents are 5'8 and 4'10 both white and Hispanic

I'm stocky and short i have wide torso
Maybe you ran out of growth hormone for height before your bone plates couldn't grow anymore.

Lemon. I'm detoxmaxxing.

Maybe you ran out of growth hormone for height before your bone plates couldn't grow anymore.
It wouldn't make sense because I grew when I was 12 or 13 that was it. :feelshaha: my plates closed after that

How come I didn't get that much taller? Btw my parents are 5'8 and 4'10 both white and Hispanic
That is probably the reason, your genetics don't give you enough growth hormone for height when you're young.

That is probably the reason, your genetics don't give you enough growth hormone for height when you're young.
I was told I was the center of it all by my parents.....I still do ..m:shock: I'm the king. My loyal follower

It wouldn't make sense because I grew when I was 12 or 13 that was it. :feelshaha: my plates closed after that
If your plates close it doesn't matter how much growth hormone you have after, it will only make you more stocky.

If your plates close it doesn't matter how much growth hormone you have after, it will only make you more stocky.
I'm a neutron star my disciple. I'm small but I destroy big things:shock:

You're like a dense cuck wrecking ball.
I destroy cucks when they are near they turn into soy plasma and I redirect it at any other chads. Thank you for this analogy! ALL HAIL NEUTRON STARS AND MANLET BLACK HOLES :shock:

Last edited:
I destroy cucks when they are near they turn into soy plasma and I redirect it at any other cels. Thank you for this analogy! ALL HAIL NEUTRON STARS AND MANLET BLACK HOLES :shock:
This is what happens when you collide with cucks.

Star Wars Mind Blown GIF by LEGO
Explode Nuclear Bomb GIF by Star Wars

Sweat and slightly metallic because I just got done gymaxxing :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Idk I just woke up so my skin is all powdery and shit still

Cigarettes and cum