Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you wear everyday?

My school has uniform, so I wear that, but I’d wear a $100 - $200 jacket, and a hoodie underneath it that costs no less than $60, depending on the weather. When I’m inside I wear whatever to keep me warm or cool, again, depending on the weather. As for any other day that I don’t have school, I usually wear outfits that cost $300-350 or sometimes more. If I’m going to exercise outside then I don’t really wear anything expensive.
Post ur fits brah

Clothes

But when I'm by myself, I'm naked
full

T-shirt/long-sleeved shirt/fleece/jumper and shorts.

Whatever shit shirt and pant i get tbh i barely go outside of my house so idc about clothes

I don't wear shorts. I haven't worn shorts in months.
I'm 'that guy' who wears shorts all year round no matter how cold it is. I just like the feel of them and the air around my legs.

When I used to go to school I would always wear a hoodie, even when it was boiling hot outside, and I would rarely ever take it off due to it giving me a certain sense of comfort.

Nowadays I just wear whatever's laying around, I mean, it's not like I have any friends or anything to impress.