Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What do you want to say to any lurking journos/podcasters?

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
For me it's simple:
Fuck Off.

Who cares what we say, they’ll make up shit about us and use radical posts which make up like only 10 - 20 at most of all posts. Fuck journalists, they aren’t human and serve the jews.

Last edited:

Reminder that there are fuckheads like this picking over our posts to mock us.

subscribe to mainlander

They are just here to cherrypick. They don't care about telling any true stories and really understanding our views. They will snapshot the most radical of our statements, take them out of context, and yell "LOOK SEE". Let them have their fun. Most of them are more pathetic than anyone here.

You kick a dog when he is down for years and you're surprised when he grows up to bite...

I'd like to know why generalising Muslims as terrorists is wrong but generalizing all incels as terrorists is ok even though we aren't even a unified group or have carried out even 1% of the same amount of attacks

Stop using white guys as the face of inceldom when we're probably more diversed than your whole publication.

Fuck you pieces of filth, you wouldn't last a day in my situation or the shit I've been through. Sitting there judging me from your iPhone screen.

Only blacks are the real jews!