Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you want more: sex or affection?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date

What do you want more?

• Sex.

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Affection.

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I choose affection.

I want to just kiss with a girl while watching the sunset

Sex because affection coming from women in the context of a romantic relationship is either fake or extremely ephemeral.

Both? What is this retarded question.
You are incel if you cant get both

Affection, easily.

Sex I can pay for.

affection is coping. There is no affection except in movies or animes.

Not that I'd want to be in a cucked betabux relationship, but the affection means more than sex to me. It was my focus on my sugar babying adventures. Wasn't gonna pay foids with sex off the table, but if I received enough non-sex attention I could at least overlook it.

I want affection and also want sex.

Sex. Both would be used as a weapon most likely but at least I could enjoy sex.

Fuck affection. I came to realize there's no such a thing as genuine affection from a fucking hole, no after more than a fucking decade experiencing the worst of that horrible scum.

Affection all I want is a waifu that what’s to do fun things together and just enjoy life but I’m a cel so I don’t deserve that chad only

Yes, thank you.

That's like asking whether I prefer milk or ice cream.

You can't make ice cream without milk.

I prefer ice cream / relationship.

Fuck affection. I came to realize there's no such a thing as genuine affection from a fucking hole, no after more than a fucking decade experiencing the worst of that horrible scum.

Affection, and as I've gotten older it's not even close.

I wanted to be able to go watch my children play baseball with my wife. neither of whom exist or will exist. I wanted to do crossword puzzles in bed on saturday morning and laugh. I wanted to teach our kids to ride bikes together. I wanted to take them to the lakehouse and jump off the floating dock holding hands as a family like in the movies.

And yeah I'm not going to say that sliding in between those walls just once wouldnt have been nice, but it doesn't match up to all the above.

tbh it's depressing to me how many people see sex as a purely physical and transactional act. sure physical pleasure is nice and all but experiencing actual love and affection is so important for your health. I fantasize about things like holding hands, hugging etc a lot more than sex ngl

sex for affection

tbh it's depressing to me how many people see sex as a purely physical and transactional act. sure physical pleasure is nice and all but experiencing actual love and affection is so important for your health. I fantasize about things like holding hands, hugging etc a lot more than sex ngl

This.

You can survive without sex (as you can always fap), but emotional deprivation creates mental health problems in many humans.
It's not just about physical satisfaction imo, but about being truly valued and seen as a genuine (male) human being, the desire to belong, sharing mutual interests, supporting each other, emotional warmth and closeness, cuddling.

Why not both. You can get affection through sex if you do it in a sensual way with a partner that actually loves you.

I want affection more than sex but try to make myself want sex only because that is more bearable

Sex easily. I have no dearth of affection, not that I ever wanted much of it to begin with.
Sex because affection coming from women in the context of a romantic relationship is either fake or extremely ephemeral.
affection is coping. There is no affection except in movies or animes.
Based
Affection all I want is a waifu that what’s to do fun things together and just enjoy life but I’m a cel so I don’t deserve that chad only
Waifus don't exist in real life. Only in shit tier anime.

Last edited: