Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you thinks about my standards?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
>B I O L O G I C A L woman
>age: 22-27 (I'm 27)
>height: max 5'1 /155 cm (I'm 5'5/165 btw)
>at least 7/10 face
>N O make up
>no earings
>no lipstick
>no painted nails
>no slutty/too much revealing clothes
>no heels
>preferable white or eastern asian
>love me
>no extreme opinions
>don't smoke
>no alcoholic
>V I R G I N

So, basically my crush that rejected me :cryfeels:

Over for oneitus cels

good one. you will die alone

You want a foid above the age of 20 who's also a virgin? Kek, they're exposed to Chad and Chad-worshipping the second they hit puberty, all of them have body counts twice your post count by the time they reach 25. These retarded standards don't even matter if you're a subhuman, it's useless fantasy. Not fucking a foid either way. :feelskek:

yea there is a negative -20% chance of you finding a foid who wants to date you with those standards

an incel can't have standards like that.

Only Chad and Chadlites can have standards. Normies and sub5s take what they can get

>at least 7/10 face
>N O make up
>no earings
>no lipstick
>no painted nails
>no heels
>love me
>no extreme opinions
>don't smoke
>no alcoholic
>V I R G I N

No drugs and no alcohol will be a very boring life

Youre as delusional as most toilets. :feelsclown:

Based

Last edited:
You can find a lot of girls like these in East Asian villages and rural areas. The last part being finding one that loves you but it might be possible if you have a lot of money or live somewhere cool.

It depends on how wealthy or skillful you are. If you're working at minimum job, poor etc then it's unrealistic.

>V I R G I N

Better find a unicorn then

Now this is kinda dumb, Why would you be against dating a foid that's your own height?
height difference is the number 1 contributor of relationship success, a foid the same height as you will not act submissive

You want a foid above the age of 20 who's also a virgin? Kek, they're exposed to Chad and Chad-worshipping the second they hit puberty, all of them have body counts twice your post count by the time they reach 25. These retarded standards don't even matter if you're a subhuman, it's useless fantasy. Not fucking a foid either way. :feelskek:

If dating a girl without having any standards is next to impossible to an incel, imagine now trying to date with standards as RANDOM as "no painted nails", "no heels", "no lipstick"...

And of course, a virgin woman? That doesn't exist today. She will have more experience than you.

>at least 7/10 face
>N O make up
>no earings
>no lipstick
>no painted nails
>no heels
>love me
>no extreme opinions
>don't smoke
>no alcoholic
>V I R G I N

These standards would be difficult for Chad. Literally impossible for you.

Virgin after teenage years? Lol.

Retarded standards, ironally youre not an incel if that’s the case. 7/10+, 5’1 max etc, you’ve limited your dating pool so massively

height difference is the number 1 contributor of relationship success, a foid the same height as you will not act submissive
What if a foid is a giant 5ft11 and up?