Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think your looksmatch is doing right now?

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
What kind of person do you think she would be? How high is her smv in comparison to chads? What would be her bodycount?

Who cares shes a whre

Getting banged by a sub 80 IQ death row criminal of course.

Thin white girl with colored eyes and a long neck? She is chad only. At 18, her bodycount would probably be 3-5.

sorting through men who mog her.

Waiting for me to ask her out obviously bro we would be made for each other, right? That's how things should be naturally.

Queefing Chad's cum out of her stinky roast beef flaps.

laughing and sleeping with younger men.

7 months pregnant, father unknown

h0peefully ending hers3lf

Convincing herself that chatlite really likes her and is just too busy to reply.

Getting mating pressed by a negroid.

Texting 5 guys at the same time giving them hope while sending the screenshots to her female group chat while she clearly has an actual guy she likes

washing a younger dudes cum out of her hair

What kind of person do you think she would be? How high is her smv in comparison to chads? What would be her bodycount?
Your looksmatch is probably cuddling with a guy who is not you, and they will probably be having pleasurable sex tonight in their bedroom when nobody is around

A sandnegress probably a whore who paints her hair blonde

Your looksmatch is probably cuddling with a guy who is not you, and they will probably be having pleasurable sex tonight in their bedroom when nobody is around
:feelsrope:

Playing World of Warcraft Classic

FUCKING A 6'5 CHAD(i know she does)

Playing otome games and lusting over anime prettyboy chads

Fucking kill me

Thin white girl with colored eyes and a long neck? She is chad only. At 18, her bodycount would probably be 3-5.
Didnt know there are girls that have colorless eyes

She's pretending to be lonely 'femcel' while chasing tall HTN who will either pump&dump or just ignore her shameless thirst.

Probably browsing Tiktok or other social media and taking pictures of her ass and tits. Women are narcissist like that. They have entire instagram profiles dedicated to showing ass

She is on online dating selecting a date out of 200 men, then standing him up and saying
all men are assholes.

She would already have children and be married. She has a good job and makes good money. She was very successful at her social hobbies and was probably the world champion at something, but she is now focused on family and career.

She is a regular at some famous bar or restaurant where she goes with her husband and her friends.

Getting beaten by her father after he found out she sent nudes to white chadlite through snapchat

Probably on chaturbate harvesting simpbux.

What technology?
A0472B4C 1609 41AF BC96 9E2560C96AF5

The one used to make stuff like this, which is impossible even with modern diamond tipped blades.

It isn't known to me.

Ignoring the 20 dms a day

Getting tons of matches on tinder and preparing for her next onenightstand with chad

Isn't it carved by hand?
It should be based on what we know about history, but the detail and craftsmanship is so precise that no modern person can replicate it even with modern technology. Done on a very hard substance, and look how smooth it is. You can see the veins in the guy’s legs.

She’s married to a different fat man that is bald and they have a son together that looks disturbingly like me when I was his age.

I will say this though.

The fat guy that she married can play one mean piano. :feelsokman:

She’s married to a different fat man that is bald and they have a son together that looks disturbingly like me when I was his age.
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

She's likely swallowing Chad's cum right now while Tyrones are creaming her pussy and ass.

She'd be a 4/10 foid, ergo infinite SMV. If let's say she's about 10 years younger than me, her body count would be in the several thousands.

waiting for someone like me to talk to her maybe