Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think your IQ is?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29068
  • Start date

What is your IQ?

• 70 or below

• 70-90

• 90-110

• 110-130

• 130+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 29068

Deleted member 29068

Greycel Thug
-
I think my IQ is around 85. I mean I haven taken a test for it yet, but just a guess.

It went from 130+ at 5 years old ( high school/adult level reading & comprehension) to sub 70 currently ( dont know half of what this board is talking about Willis)

It went from 130+ at 5 years old ( high school/adult level reading & comprehension) to sub 70 currently ( dont know half of what this board is talking about Willis)
That’s cap

Probably just average but I like to cope and think that I'm above average..

Damn how? Depression? Food choices?

Damn how? Depression? Food choices?
depression & inceldom ,bad career choice, environmental factor ( working at oil refineries and chemical plants), extreme summer heat in attics (150F+)
peep here dont believe me, but my father taught me to read the newspaper at age 2, (not English), was reading books at age 3 already.

I think therefore IQ

depression & inceldom ,bad career choice, environmental factor ( working at oil refineries and chemical plants), extreme summer heat in attics (150F+)
peep here dont believe me, but my father taught me to read the newspaper at age 2, (not English), was reading books at age 3 already.
I see man. That’s sad. Just remember, God can reverse all of that. Whether in this lifetime or the one to come.

Probably 102, highballing 112

even though I did pretty well in (((school))) and had did things and had hobbies that others might associate with intelligent people I don't think I have that high of a IQ tbh.
I'm probably average but I can get pretty autisticly obsessive with some things I enjoy doing.

even though I did pretty well in (((school))) and had did things and had hobbies that others might associate with intelligent people I don't think I have that high of a IQ tbh.
I'm probably average but I can get pretty autisticly obsessive with some things I enjoy doing.
Honestly I feel you. I was a huge gamer and would replay the same story missions over and over again. I was that autistic. Or sometimes I would get to a fun point in the game and replay the same checkpoint over and over again. I miss being a kid. Good times.

My IQ is an imaginary number.

:feelskek:

I doubt your sub-70 though you couldn’t even type coherent sentences if it was that bad

Last edited:
i am so high iq that i am low iq

IQ is pretty retarded since I'm a fucking retard but it puts me above average
That’s cap
It's possible, not even unlikely. Something fucked up during his developmental stages. That's why he's here n'ga

140 I believe but I’m also lazy as fuck kek, regardless as Steven Hawking said iq is fucking stupid and people who brag about their IQ are losers so I shiggy diggy doggy desu

Pretty low probably

tested using Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale and got sub 90

I score around 115 on average, that seems about right.

Average probably, maybe slightly lower average.

-1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 IQ

I'm a loser. I'd say average.

I’ve already had an IQ test

They tested me between 120-130 a while back, I probably could have done better but I got lazy on the last few questions and just wanted it to end.

Besides IQ doesn't really matter, if anything it hinders you from having sex.

I've had numerous tests consistently put me somewhere above 120, but I don't buy it.

Room temperature

Higher than urs GrAYcel

My IQ was recorded as being high when I was little. It's probably really low now due to brain rot.

I got tested 138 at school when I was 13. It was a modified Stanford-Binet test (σ=16)

probably 110-130 tbh

I can’t read:feelstastyman:

Slightly above average
in Hong Kong.

90-110. I'm smart but no genius

Average; probably in the 110-120 range at best.

I think my IQ is around 85. I mean I haven taken a test for it yet, but just a guess.
Under 120 because I wouldn't get the +1 to guns in GURPS 3e