Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think you’ll look like looksmaxed ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I think if I gained 30lbs of muscle and mewed for a year I’d be normie tier but that’s too much effort I still wouldn’t get anything better than a 4/10 I’d rather just LDAR and bloatmax then put in all that effort when ascension Isn’t Guaranteed

I need more height

fuck off with this redpiller shit

No gym for your height

Muscles don't raise smv for great majority of girls.

i could maybe become LTN

I looksmaxxed myself from a gigatrucel to a gigatruecel

No gym and worthless jaw exercises for my race and subhuman pajeet ness

im 15 and youre an IT infiltrator :smonk:
I have nearly 38 days online and I’m a 5 star legend do you honestly think a normie would waste this much time rotting ?

I have nearly 38 days online and I’m a 5 star legend do you honestly think a normie would waste this much time rotting ?
JFL there are/were so many other normies on this forum who have rotted far longer on this forum. Your 38 days are nothing and do not exclude you from being a normie, and yes a lot of them are retarded enough to waste their time on this forum

JFL there are/were so many other normies on this forum who have rotted far longer on this forum. Your 38 days are nothing and do not exclude you from being a normie, and yes a lot of them are retarded enough to waste their time on this forum
I’m a KHV unlike alot of people here if anything youngcels are the fakecels

muscles anyone can have, what really matters is facial genetics
In the terms of dating soft maxing face is more useful than gaining muscles. Muscles require abnormal amount of work and for a guy who isn't already fat it won't change much. What matters are things you can't change like face and height.

Example two good looking guys, for Chris Prat who was fat it worked, for Christian Bale who was always fit muscles didn't change anything.

Last edited:
Where did the rank stars go under some profile names?

In the terms of dating soft maxing face is more useful than gaining muscles. Muscles require abnormal amount of work and for a guy who isn't already fat it won't change much. What matters are things you can't change like face and height.
height doesn't matter that much either, even if tom cruise was a complete stranger he would have no problem picking up women because he's short

Mogging soyddit

height doesn't matter that much either, even if tom cruise was a complete stranger he would have no problem picking up women because he's short
Tom Cruise had one in the billion face. Lets take two good looking guys but nothing extraordinary. Example two good looking guys, for Chris Prat who was fat what it worked was losing fat, for Christian Bale who was always fit muscles didn't change anything. Both are 6 feet plus.

Tom Cruise had one in the billion face. Lets take two good looking guys but nothing extraordinary. Example two good looking guys, for Chris Prat who was fat what it worked was losing fat, for Christian Bale who was always fit muscles didn't change anything. Both are 6 feet plus.
height will make a difference as a tiebreaker, but for example, even if they were short a taller normie would never mogg them. facial genetics always wins.

height will make a difference as a tiebreaker, but for example, even if they were short a taller normie would never mogg them. facial genetics always wins.
6’0 MTN mogs 5’9 HTN

I'd be chad
If I was wearing 12inch platform shoes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Probably LTN, maybe MTN with cosmetic surgery.

Probably like this

joe_manganiello.jpg

I would just become a bigger ogrecel lol.