Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think would happen if

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
Everybody in the west left and went to their ancestral homelands and all demanded citizenship and resources.

I only want white peo0le out of broen countries

Explain your wildest fantasies!
There being only being fifty million people on the planet and every race goes back to their own genetic original homeland. There'll be enough food for people and everybody will stay in their own land not trying to cause trouble with anybody else. Also the jews are all gone and religion doesn't exist.

There being only being fifty million people on the planet and every race goes back to their own genetic original homeland. There'll be enough food for people and everybody will stay in their own land not trying to cause trouble with anybody else. Also the jews are all gone and religion doesn't exist.
If only we were alive before the colonial days when the population was low and every race was separated this is the worst time ever

If only we were alive before the colonial days when the population was low and every race was separated this is the worst time ever
Keep in mind we were under victorian age religious indoctrination in the early days. I just invision a whole better world. Everybody is an atheist and living a libertarian life with legalized prostitution and marijuana.

BASED,I AGREE, WE WOULD BE DINING IN THE HALLS TOGETHER BRO!

AND EVERYONE WOULD BE WELL FED!