Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think will happen in the next 5 years both in your own life and the rest of the world?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Let’s discuss I’ll go first.
My own life:

Finish school and get my degree hopefully

With said degree I get an actual career and my happiness improves a bit since I will no longer be working a shitty, low paying food service job

Maybe move to a different place

At the end of 5 years I’ll be nearing 30 so if I remain single by then I would seriously start thinking about suicide

The rest of the world:

Omicron takes over the world forcing more lockdowns, unrest ensues as people struggle to see where this all ends

Russia invades and annexes Ukraine. The U.S condemns but doesn’t do shit

China and the U.S will get close to war over Taiwan (not sure about this one could go in drastically different directions)

For the first time quality of life starts to be significantly impacted by climate change for many

I’ll probably die after failing college,I really don’t see myself living more, also I might live like a hundred years cuz I’m kind of a survivor aka the wanderer

I'll probably get betabuxxed with a post prime whore

just slowly moneymaxx and watch as the world burns down around me

I’ll probably die after failing college,I really don’t see myself living more, also I might live like a hundred years cuz I’m kind of a survivor aka the wanderer
Same. I'm so godly in how durable I am against the people who want me dead

Hopefully I'll be traveling the world at least somewhat. Thats my only dream

Make more money, possibly do a masters degree, maybe start writing that book.

I don't have sex
Chad will have sex

I'll probably be featured on the news in one way or another :society:

As long as I haven't been obliterated during the upcoming war with China.

Rot for 5 years and watch everyone else succeed but me and finally figure out how to put the nitrogen tank shit together and leave this world

Me: either a militant Jihadi fighter or real Joker
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 15 um 201805

Rest of the world:
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 18 um 221249

I'll probably ascend with a prime untouched jb and moneymax to become a multimillionaire :feelzez:

Permanent nerve damage still not healed, shit at everything I do, living with my parents and still an ugly outcast vergon. Can't work, too low functioning, lacking in motivation, probably low-average IQ, too ugly as I get laughed at on the streets especially by eastern europeans (they're such great people :D) and whores alike.

My state of mind will continue to deteriorate barring myself from the scraps of communication I already have with outside world, then end by either SN, partial hanging or vehicular crash.

Idk, but I have some goals I want to accomplish. I'm incel but I don't want to waste waste. I hope in five years I'll atleast be a better position than I am right now, but there's also a very big likelyhood I'll still be wageslaving and living with my mother.

I'll spend more time with Dragon Ball and focus on maintaining Shannon Rose B's digital presence.

I either die or things stay exact the same.

I would probably fail my exams, go into a state of manic depression, and live life in sorrow, drinking myself away and using drugs to get away from the pain

For the world, nothing good...