Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think will happen if you wear an "It's over" shirt?

What do you think will happen if you wear an "It's over" shirt?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I think another incel might say what's up to me. Maybe some cucks will give me bad looks too.

Screen Shot 2018 10 05 at 50038 AM

Last edited:
i don't think people will know right off the back but its the kind of shirt that would make people ask what does it mean?

i don't think people will know right off the back but its the kind of shirt that would make people ask what does it mean?
Because it looks like supreme they'll think it's some kind of inside joke, then it will be up to you to come up with a story.

Because it looks like supreme they'll think it's some kind of inside joke, then it will be up to you to come up with a story.
it means the patriarchy is 0ver br0

Tbh, nobody will know here....just a another shirt.

I unironically want to wear the incel inside shirt, but I'm broke, I will post if I ever do

Foids will go teehee

Incels will definitely know what's up

"supreme gentleman" shirts should be made, with ER's face on them.

Get spotted by incels, look cool, and nothing

try wearing it and report back

Only other incels would recognize it, at most you'll get some people asking what does it mean.

Too many normies here where i live in this village. I bet most of them don't even know what incel is.

This mug mugs us ngl

Here in Spain nobody really knows about incels so it would look awesome.

Couldn't imagine wearing this in cucknada cuckmerica or cuckited cuckdom

I think most ppl wouldnt understand the meaning of it.
14.99 for a cup :lul::lul::lul:

All of it can happen but it's not really likely.

Nothing will happen even if ı wear a full of pic ER because people in my country have no idea what the fuck is this

remind other people that itis over for sub8cels

At MOST that would happen is some IT soyboy takes a picture of you and posts it saying "found a incel at _____ hehehehehe"

Nice advertisement! You think I didn't know?

We should all buy them and go out with them. That would be how we can identify each other
I would buy

I've heard a lot of talk about incels recently, I would probably get spotted by some soycuck and they will insult me.

What site did you use to write that on the shirts?

Also,
elliot-rodger-would-be-proud-supreme-gentleman-elloitrodgertm-how-to-29462819.png

NPCs don't know we exist