Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think the age of consent should be?

I also think girls as young as 13 should be fair game but to put the moral fags at ease about it such girls who wanted to have a serious boyfriend and get their fuck on (who are under 16) would only be granted consent legal status to do so after they appeared in front of a “maturity board” for an interview or a series of interviews where they’d somehow prove they can make adult decisions and understand the consequences and gravitas both bad and good of their actions.
Any foid that had sex in the past, even once, should be fair game for anyone.

U fuckin gross pedo Nazi inkwell ! The AOC should be 350 years old with 50 kids and real curves like a QKWEEN! Anything under that is a poor defenseless baby and u should be ashamed

There shouldn´t be any age of consent at all

U fuckin gross pedo Nazi inkwell ! The AOC should be 350 years old with 50 kids and real curves like a QKWEEN! Anything under that is a poor defenseless baby and u should be ashamed
The age of consent should be 1000. If they’re 999 you’re an evil pedo who shall be hung in public
So it should be legal to bang 5 year olds?

I dont care, Ill never have consent

This honestly sounds the most logical, laws are a product of civilization. I wish we still lived in rainforests like our ancestors did. The natural laws are the only good laws. Civilization is not civilized.

This honestly sounds the most logical, laws are a product of civilization. I wish we still lived in rainforests like our ancestors did. The natural laws are the only good laws. Civilization is not civilized.
I feel the EXACT same way I don´t want any laws to exist, we are just born into a world where we are FORCED to OBEY thousands of laws we never consented yet people believe they are free.

Sometimes I wish I could visit the cavemen days when we had free will

I feel the EXACT same way I don´t want any laws to exist, we are just born into a world where we are FORCED to OBEY thousands of laws we never consented yet people believe they are free.
The ONE AND ONLY original law that has existed since life existed on earth is this: Might makes right.

If you have might you can bypass every law civilization has forced you to obey, if you don't then you have to comply with the Tribe's demand. It's the reason why the omega males in chimpanzees and gorillas never get anything. No might = no right.
Sometimes I wish I could visit the cavemen days when we had free will
Caveman days aren't really the early days of how humans lived. When humans escaped rainforests they started becoming civilized by living in caves and being more protected by predatory animals such as tigers and lions. Cavemen days are considered the early days of civilization.

I think stats should play a part

They should take the average age a woman begins her menstrual cycle and add it to the average age that females engage in sexual acts (self reported survey) and find the median of those two values

It would be different for each country then, and determined by the choices a population makes, if you have a culture that promotes and supports whoredom, you'll end up with a lower age of consent, if you have a strict chaste culture, you'll have a reasonable age of consent

So lets say the average age a female in X country begins her menstrual cycle is 13 and the average age of self reportedly engaging in a sex act is 16, add the two (13+16=29), find the median (29/2=14.5), and that's the age of consent, we'd follow the usual math rules of carry up or down to the nearest non-decimal value, in this case the age of consent would be 15 (if the median was 14.4 then it would be 14)

I think that makes more sense than any other criteria which is mostly abitrary or has too much variation, some women get their period at 10, you can't make AOE be on an individual basis then, because that means you can fuck 10 year olds

The ONE AND ONLY original law that has existed since life existed on earth is this: Might makes right.

If you have might you can bypass every law civilization has forced you to obey, if you don't then you have to comply with the Tribe's demand. It's the reason why the omega males in chimpanzees and gorillas never get anything. No might = no right.

Caveman days aren't really the early days of how humans lived. When humans escaped rainforests they started becoming civilized by living in caves and being more protected by predatory animals such as tigers and lions. Cavemen days are considered the early days of civilization.
So when was the early days of humans?

So when was the early days of humans?
It's estimated that civilization started ~70,000 years ago. So that's 130-180,000 years of living in rainforests plus not counting the pre-human ancestors.

There are different models. In a religious, ideal society, puberty + marriage, the father picks a husband for his daughter.

In a secular society, puberty for sex, nothing for kissing.
Girls tend to get their first period at ages 10-12 and I remember guys were attracted to grown up women when we were at like 5th grade. So yes, 10.
Glad you liked my explanation about that subject.

Last edited:
It's estimated that civilization started ~70,000 years ago. So that's 130-180,000 years of living in rainforests plus not counting the pre-human ancestors.
what were humans like before cavemen?

what were humans like before cavemen?
They most likely lived like the rest of the apes. The closest we can speculate is from looking at bonobos/chimpanzees/gorillas (ordered from who is genetically closer to us). They most likely had a lot of sex, they may had gay sex, threesomes, double penetrations and oral sex. They probably raped a lot as well. They ate (mostly) tropical fruits such as bananas, mangos and watermelons. They lived in tribes of about 8 people (because it has been studied that 8 people is the number where humans can operate optimally).

They most likely lived like the rest of the apes. The closest we can speculate is from looking at bonobos/chimpanzees/gorillas (ordered from who is genetically closer to us). They most likely had a lot of sex, they may had gay sex, threesomes, double penetrations and oral sex. They probably raped a lot as well. They ate (mostly) tropical fruits such as bananas, mangos and watermelons. They lived in tribes of about 8 people (because it has been studied that 8 people is the number where humans can operate optimally).
It’s be cool if humans were like gorillas

a 14 year old femoid wanted to buy CLEARblue at my pharmacy just today LMFAOOOOO you dont wanna know how often young girls buy shit like that and EVEN BUY KONDOMS FOR CHAD.

I say 21. The whole age thing is stupid overall. Maybe even 25.
The reason I say this is so you're not capable of understanding much at 15, but you're smart enough to get a permit.
Then at 16 in some places, you're smart enough to consent.
Then in some other places you're smart enough at 18 and also smart enough to die for your country.
But then you're not smart enough to smoke and drink until you're 21 in certain areas. It's 18 in some places in Europe.
But then they say the brain isn't fully developed until you're 25.

So which is it? What's the right answer here?
So just play it safe, I say the age for everything should just be 21 or 25 so everyone can shut up about the whole age and maturity and whatever.
I mean, we have children I heard a few months ago was smart enough to know they wanted a sex change by the age of 3 or something so the world doesn't know what it's saying anymore.

Just make it 25. End of story.

The reason I say this is so you're not capable of understanding much at 15, but you're smart enough to get a permit.
Then in some other places you're smart enough at 18 and also smart enough to die for your country.
But then you're not smart enough to smoke and drink until you're 21 in certain areas. It's 18 in some places in Europe.

So just play it safe, I say the age for everything should just be 21 or 25 so everyone can shut up about the whole age and maturity and whatever.
I mean, we have children I heard a few months ago was smart enough to know they wanted a sex change by the age of 3 or something so the world doesn't know what it's saying anymore.

25 is too high. If 18 year olds are old enough to go to war, they can consent to sex and alcohol

25 isn't safe enough. Some people fully mature at a later age, meaning that 25 brings a risk of some people having sex while not being capable of consent to the same extent as a fully mature adult. To make it truly safe the age of consent must be at least 35, preferably 40.

25 isn't safe enough. Some people fully mature at a later age, meaning that 25 brings a risk of some people having sex while not being capable of consent to the same extent as a fully mature adult. To make it truly safe the age of consent must be at least 35, preferably 40.

Then they're ready. Makes no sense to stop people that are clearly ready to reproduce from doing the reproductive act
The fact that a girl has experienced one part of maturing into a woman, doesn't mean she is physically or emotionally ready to reproduce.

The age of first ovulation for most foids is 9-12. So what you're talking about is an extremely rare event. Foids are already fucking in the 9-12 age range illegally.
no foids are fucking at 9 lmao