Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think the age of consent should be?

I think it should be when women first get their periods, which is 9-12 years old.
9? That's too low mane...But if she's growing beyond 5foot at that age, who would blame a Tyrone for tapping that white 9yo girl's ass?

Age of consent should be determined on an individual basis by the owner, aka the father.

AOC laws can go fuck themselves, foids lie about their age all the time. But yeah, I agree with @Blackpill Rage, AOC should be determined on an individual basis.
Age of consent should be determined on an individual basis by the owner, aka the father.

AOC laws can go fuck themselves, foids lie about their age all the time. But yeah, I agree with @Blackpill Rage, AOC should be determined on an individual basis.
Most people will say 18 and it will end up being 18 nationwide

unfortunately society will try to raise it to 21 later on

I think we should have a fluctuating-age system linked to and influenced by standardized testing.

Basically we design a standardized test, and you must get a passing grade on the test to get a SEX LICENSE. This allows you to do all the stuff.

Like with vehicles, I guess you might do various licenses for various acts, like how there are motorcycle licenses, car licenses, air brake licenses, bus licenses, etc. But for simplicity, let's say 1 really hard test that covers EVERYTHING.

This way, to have sex, both parties must own this license. If either party lacks the license, BOTH parties should be punished for doing sex.

We record the age everyone passes this exam at. If greater than 10% of a given age is able to pass the test, the minimum age required to write the test will be lowered to 1 year less than that. This will be continued until less than 10% of a given age group is able to pass it.

If this number is getting too low, it must be because the test is too easy, so make it harder. Once it's hard enough that less than 10% of people 1 year older are able to pass it, people below that won't even be allowed to attempt it. So it's self-fixing.

It shouldn't be a specific number, it should be whenever "first bleed" occurs. That's what nature intended and for all of human history that's the way it worked, and it resulted in the amazing world we live in today, full of technology and luxuries that kings of the past couldn't even dream of.
Bleeding could be influenced by hormonal supplement interference, and doesn't exactly say anything about the mental state of the person.

That said, one could make the argument that you don't actually need to know that much at all to have safe sex, and that advanced knowledge (like STDs and stuff) could be provided by a 3rd party (such as a wise father choosing his daughter's suitors) who will think on matters like AIDS and in that case, his MORE-INFORMED consent would be allowed to supplement his daughter's LESS-INFORMED consent.

(note: there is no such thing as being 0% informed or 100% informed, everyone falls somewhere in between)

i don't know, age of consent is a human construct. historically it was perfectally normal in all cultures for women to be married off young, like 10-17. it's only the last few decades particularly western cultures that have gone full retard and think 16 is too young and a man should be sent to prison for it

anyway me personally i prefer college age girls. 17-25

Last edited:
15 is fine. I think sex outside of marriage should be frowned upon though.

Everyone should become a silly inkwell.

Most Americans want it at 18, I bet there’s some crazy feminazis who want it raised to 21.
14 like in Germany and Italy.
i can remember wanting to fuck some hot teachers when i was like 12..... just the thought of that :feelsohh:
Everyone wanted to fuck hot teacher when they were 12.

That’s pretty high
i don't know, age of consent is a human construct. historically it was perfectally normal in all cultures for women to be married off young, like 10-17. it's only the last few decades particularly western cultures that have gone full retard and think 16 is too young and a man should be sent to prison for it

anyway me personally i prefer college age girls. 17-25
Many dumb Americans think 18 is too young. Look at the feminists on Twitter

Consent should meant consent to accepting marriage proposal. We need to use the normies like cattle, whip the up into an anti-rape frenzy and create extremely broad ant-rape laws which we can effectively use as anti-polygamy laws to start prosecuting the chads and stacies.

14 or 15. With the exception that if the other person is in a position of power over the minor (teacher, therapist), no dice.
What’s the youngest a teacher can bang?

Paedo Chadfish has already been done. It's not ideal that Chad raped his 3 year old male nephew, but he can be forgiven. In fact, he deserves praise for speaking so candidly about it now.

On the other hand, if an incel doesn't look at his shoes throughout a conversation with a woman, it's a heinous sex offence.

The only one here who thought the same
The fbi won’t arrest you for your opinion

stating an opinion isn’t illegal

Doesnt matter. In my state it's 16 but in practicality it's 150 and by then I break necrophilia laws

Probably 16 across the board would be ok.

I also think girls as young as 13 should be fair game but to put the moral fags at ease about it such girls who wanted to have a serious boyfriend and get their fuck on (who are under 16) would only be granted consent legal status to do so after they appeared in front of a “maturity board” for an interview or a series of interviews where they’d somehow prove they can make adult decisions and understand the consequences and gravitas both bad and good of their actions.

If they passed they’d be granted a consent card which would be similar to a state ID or driver’s license.

They’d have to show this to whatever Chad they wanted to fuck so he could feel safe in the knowledge that were he to move forward with his desires and tear that prime booty apart and devour all that young virginal sweet nectar that he wouldn’t later end up having his asshole reamed out and traded for smokes and related commisary items by Tyrone, Big Mike and the other BBC’s in Nigger University having been locked up and condemned as an evil, racist, anti semetic, pedophile sex offending hollow cost denier.

Oh yeah and to make sure some teen slut can’t bullshit them with a counterfeit card just to get the dicking down that she wants from a particular Chad there’d be an official government app Chad could install on his ifag or Samdung Groid tardfone to scan the bitch’s card and make certain whether she’s a “valid” or “invalid” ala the movie Gattaca as it pertains to whether she passed the maturity boards test and could get her fuck on or not.

10, the age when people start being able to reproduce.

Are you serious? I have a feeling you’re kidding
Girls tend to get their first period at ages 10-12 and I remember guys were attracted to grown up women when we were at like 5th grade. So yes, 10.

There are a lot of reasons (or possible reasons) behind that agenda of pushing Muslims into the West, mainly Europe: Provoking conflicts and tensions between the Muslims and the westerners, especially gays and feminists (look up negative dialectics, they don't support all those contradictory things simultaneously for no reason), lowering racial and cultural cohesion levels, clearing out some parts of the Middle East so that Israel can expand, and so on. Popularizing child or even teenage marriages sure as well isn't one of them.

Concluding that the elites are pro "pedophilia" as in "marrying girls young" (be it to older guys or guys or boys their age, whatever) because they support Islamic mass immigration into the west would be like concluding that the elites are against gays because Islam is, when we can clearly see the insanely strong gay agenda going on in the west (just as we can see the anti child marriage feminist agenda, for instance). Like I said, they are adepts of the negative dialectics school, they want to intentionally create conflict.

But I can guarantee you that feminism is one of their strongest tools and if girls get married before they're old enough to become used-up sluts, feminism would diminish VASTLY. Never forget that it was feminists that implemented unreasonable high AoC laws throughout the whole west, as well as other shit like female sexual liberation, no fault divorce and so on.

They only support promiscuous, degenerate pedophilia, mainly homosexual man-on-boy pedophilia (and even this one they have to support discreetly, so that people won't freak out too much), they don't support young marriages. Because young marriages would create less degeneration, not more.

I don't care tbh

Girls tend to get their first period at ages 10-12 and I remember guys were attracted to grown up women when we were at like 5th grade. So yes, 10.
The age of consent used to be 10 in many states

16-18 is totally fine. Anything below 16 is too young imo.

What post? Your post doesn’t look edited
Firefox KjEe9Pcrwk

Most Americans want it at 18, I bet there’s some crazy feminazis who want it raised to 21.
I bet they do, fucking roastie trash cant handle competing with 17-20 yr old foids

Age of consent should be at 14 tbh
I bet they do, fucking roastie trash cant handle competing with 17-20 yr old foids

Age of consent should be at 14 tbh

40-50. Anyone who thinks that girls in their 30s are mature enough to have sex with grown man is disgusting pedo who should be castrated and put behind bars for the rest of his life.

Do you think it’s ok to marry a 10 year old?

If the age of consent was 21, we’d have the highest age of consent on Earth
It's bullshit tbh

It's just a cheap tactic for 30+ yr old foids to find a bluepilled betacuck.

Fuck that, whores dont deserve shit.

40-50. Anyone who thinks that girls in their 30s are mature enough to have sex with grown man is disgusting pedo who should be castrated and put behind bars for the rest of his life.
IT and feminists on a nutshell
It's bullshit tbh

Every man would rather bang an 18 year old than bang some 30 year old

do you consider that acceptable?
If the woman can bear a child at the age then yes.

To elaborate some more on my previous comment: When I was at 5th grade I remember A LOT of peers wanted to fuck our foid teachers (which were grown up women). 10-year-old boys are not innocent, they are just entering puberty and start having sexual urges.
It's bullshit tbh

13-year-old girls have more sexual market value than those used up 20+ year-old hags so they have skyrocketed the age of consent to something ridiculous like 15.

It was because of feminism.