Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you think of this rapist?

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I wonder if his book is any good. He was pretty based for turning that foid into a fucking flower garden lmao. She was low iq and manipulated easily for someone with a good degree. He shouldn't have killed her though, what did that accomplish really.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmeHeUNZghk&t=7s

I wonder if his book is any good. He was pretty based for turning that foid into a fucking flower garden lmao. She was low iq and manipulated easily for someone with a good degree. He shouldn't have killed her though, what did that accomplish really.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmeHeUNZghk&t=7s

Will look closer at him when I have time again. Btw: For extremely brutal rape cases also look at Joji Obara, David Parker Ray or James Mitchell Debardeleben. Very brutal.

I'll see later, but Asians are really good at doing shit, see the Junko Furuta case, brootal

I'll see later, but Asians are really good at doing shit, see the Junko Furuta case, brootal
Yeah I know about that one it's pretty famous. There is even a hentai based on it. Though this one is very mild in comparison I don't think this foid suffered much at all, other than being strangled to death. None of that would have happened if she just let him fuck her he would probably let her go if she didn't struggle jfl.

I did not really like it gore is just not my kink but maybe you will find it useful, it's called Shin Gendai Ryoukiden. Though I don't know exactly which part of it is supposed to be Junko since I haven't read it tbh but I know one of those girls is Junko if you are familiar with Junko death circumstances then you will be able to recognize it probably.

I did not really like it gore is just not my kink but maybe you will find it useful, it's called Shin Gendai Ryoukiden. Though I don't know exactly which part of it is supposed to be Junko since I haven't read it tbh but I know one of those girls is Junko if you are familiar with Junko death circumstances then you will be able to recognize it probably.

based, thanks man that manga is lifefuel