Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think of The Gta Trilogy Definitive Edition?

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
Tbh I don't understand why there are many people shitting on the definitive edition, what did you expect? it's a remaster not a remake, and for a remaster of a more than a decade old trilogy it actually looks decent. Yes the characters look a bit cartoony, but they always were.. Except they are now much more upscaled and detailed. You can also try and argue that they are just giving you the same community mods for 60$ but I'm pretty sure that an official remaster from Rockstar itself is going to be more optimized than any mod we'll ever get from the GTA community. In other words, yes it could look almost the same as the mods but at least it will run better. And don't call me a consoomer, I've been always against Rockstar because of how they ruined GTA Online with microtransactions and futuristic vehicles but I gotta admit that for the first time since 2013 they're actually doing something good.

Last edited:
will play the fuck out of it again, shoot some foid and fly planes.

will play the fuck out of it again, shoot some foid and fly planes.
Based, it's a good trilogy tbh and I appreciate rockstar for making this remaster because they will allow us to relive our childhood memories once again.

Last edited:
Tommy Vercetti looks like a fat cuckold now. Claude looks autistic.

fuck marry kill :feelsokman:

Tommy Vercetti looks like a fat cuckold now. Claude looks autistic.
I agree, but I think we will get used to it. Also claude doesn't look that bad imo, he just looks more detailed and human now

Attachments

• d31bd91f2973e4005066.jpg
    d31bd91f2973e4005066.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
They must hate us for releasing that trash

Looks great but Rockstar needs to develop GTA 6 asap its been 80 billion years since the last

Looks great but Rockstar needs to develop GTA 6 asap its been 80 billion years since the last
Another shitty triple-A game that panders to the normies with bad mission design and non-existing difficutly? No, I'd rather they release a new 3d universe sequel that has the same mechanics and mission design as its predecessors or remaster manhunt.

Last edited:
Another shitty triple-A game that panders to the normies with bad mission design and non-existing difficutly? No, I'd rather they release a new 3d universe sequel or remaster manhunt.
I wouldn’t say it’s inherently bad just outdated and its still rockstar new series or not they are still gonna implement the same game design formula although a GTA 4 remaster is in the works

Take-Two owns Rockstar.

Pay me ur lunch money, sukas:feelshaha:.

TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE
NASDAQ: TTWO
181.00 USD +26.93 (17.48%)past month

Last edited:
It's objectively bad. There are mods made by fans who made them for free that are 100 times better. There is no excuse for a multi-billion dollar company to release the trash that they did.

We lost some great mods! re3 was going to be so much better, but of course, Take Two sucks! They cancelled fanmade remastering projects so they could release their own crappy one. It isn't even on PC for some reason, not that you should play this at all.
Get the Xbox versions instead!

Cucked and soy.

I can't believe they removed the copies of GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas from Steam and instead are going to put this garbage on. Good thing I got them all beforehand. I feel sorry for anyone who is forced to play that pile of pozzed dogshit.