Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think of the fact that you are never going to have children?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Makes me quite sad but I'm ugly anyway so makin someone unwillingly have to go through what I go through would be a bad ting to do to someone anyway.

Despite this, I still sometimes get rlly fuckin sad that ima die having never had a family or kids.

Having children is cucked. If you have a daughter, you are raising fuckmeat for Chad. If your son is a Chad you are contributing to the cucked society. If he is an incel you are bringing him into a world of brutal suffering

Having children is cucked. If you have a daughter, you are raising fuckmeat for Chad. If your son is a Chad you are contributing to the cucked society. If he is an incel you are bringing him into a world of brutal suffering
sadly this to a degree.

anyways I accepted a decent while ago I won't have kids so I don't care tbh

Im still hopeful that i will.

Could be cope tbh

The only good thing about inceldom is never having kids because you have a chance of them being not yours also they will fuck under your roof for your money so it's cucked

Sad, but what can I do? Even if I had the looks to attract and keep a partner and the money to comfortably raise a kid I'd be very wary to do it on this day and age.

I couldn't give 2 fucks. At least I've got a nice house that isn't constantly getting wrecked by screaming brats that would drain my resources. Most people I know who have kids miss the freedom an lack of responsibilities of those that don't have any.

I'm glad I don't care about that. It's hard enough to take care of myself, I have literally no time to take care of an other human being.

"Instead of producing children who will in turn produce children, thus pushing the enjoyment of life still further out of their own reach, (men) should try living themselves."

Last edited:
I couldn't give 2 fucks. At least I've got a nice house that isn't constantly getting wrecked by screaming brats that would drain my resources. Most people I know who have kids miss the freedom an lack of responsibilities of those that don't have any.
Cope. That's the equivalent of a teenager missing his toddler days of pissing his diapers whenever he wants. He may say that sometimes but he would never agree to go back to being a toddler. Having real human meaning in life is better than none.

Cope. That's the equivalent of a teenager missing his toddler days of pissing his diapers whenever he wants. He may say that sometimes but he would never agree to go back to being a toddler. Having real human meaning in life is better than none.
Cope nothing. I'm 35 an I've seen school friends fall by the side while having kids. Their lives look fuckin miserable. You may pine for the chance to have kids. I really couldn't give a fuck about having them. Not worth the time an effort. I'll get a fuckin cat or dog if I want something to have an emotional attachment to.

Cope nothing. I'm 35 an I've seen school friends fall by the side while having kids. Their lives look fuckin miserable. You may pine for the chance to have kids. I really couldn't give a fuck about having them. Not worth the time an effort. I'll get a fuckin cat or dog if I want something to have an emotional attachment to.
You are looking at it with a biased lense. Surely they miss their youthful independence or sometimes they may say they envy you. But most wouldn't give up the fulfillments of a normal adult life to become an empty husk.

Adoption is always a possibility...Ive thought of this and in a few years havent ruled it out.

That'd be a gift. But I'd probably get an arranged marriage and unfortunately have kids so.. :(

Tbh i don't even want to have kids with my shit genes

I fuckin hate kids,little annoying shits are the biggest blackpill providers since they dont know shit about virtue signalling or bluepill.

Never wanted to bring someone into this cursed world anyway, and with the chance of having a daughter and being victim of the ultimate cuckoldry, I really don't care

It sort of bothers me that I don't have any choice in the matter and that the decision was made for me by the fact that I can't attract a woman and so would not be in the position to think seriously about whether or not I would have kids with her.

Seems rather freeing to me tbh
I recently saw an old classmate who has a baby now and while having a family seems nice on the outset you have to consider all the difficult entanglements of having a child.

I don't care tbh, and fuck bringing a child into modern soyciety

Makes me quite sad but I'm ugly anyway so makin someone unwillingly have to go through what I go through would be a bad ting to do to someone anyway.

Despite this, I still sometimes get rlly fuckin sad that ima die having never had a family or kids.
i wouldn't want a child to bear this burden.let his soul have some other body that will benefit him more.Weird thing knowing that i can't marry or lose my virginity if i want to stay out of mortal sin and with god.(you can't marry in the catholic church if you do not want children)

Cope nothing. I'm 35 an I've seen school friends fall by the side while having kids. Their lives look fuckin miserable
I've seen the same. A friend of mine was very talented at drawing and wanted to be a game artist. I think he could have done it too. He was gifted and very creative. But his oneitis ex who already had a kid with chad took him back and he had kid with her. 5 years later and they look happy but he works a shitty job and I know deep down he's not happy, even he thinks he is. We rarely talk anymore because he's either working or being a cuck. Sad shit.

Last edited:
It's crushing. All I ever wanted was kids.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Sometimes I cry about the fact that I will never have a family. I just want to fix my grandfathers and fathers mistakes.

Don't really want children

Makes me sad but I still hold out for hope that something will change. I guess it’s one of the only things that keeps me going nowadays.

Heisenburg IQ

I still want kids tbh

I don't like kids anyway

Not a big deal. Living a life of hell for fucking 16-18 years only to produce another incel for this soyciety scares me tbh

Ngl I don't even care about it when my whole life has been nothing but suffering :feelshehe: :feelsokman:

Yeah, amen brother. I fantasize about the moments I'll never experience, like comforting my son after a nightmare or pushing him on a swing.
Life is not fair.

I hate kids but I would love to make them with my dreamgirl. I can't hate my own kids. Would be nice to live with a girl and a fookin dog aswell. But it's over, book closed.

How can one be incel and still want kids?

I try to look at the bright side of never having children.

Here are my main copes:

1. Zero chances of having a son who's a faggot and/or commie
  2. Zero chances of having an incel son who will suffer like I did
  3. Zero chances of having a hole (aka Chadrones disposable sexdoll)
  4. Zero chances of being divorce-raped
  5. More money to spend on myself
  6. More free time
Adoption is always a possibility...Ive thought of this and in a few years havent ruled it out.
Look, I know the word "cuck" gets thrown around here all the time, I am not saying this to be mean to you or anything like that, but trust me when I say there is nothing more cucked than raising another man's child.
You will feed and protect the child of some whore and her pet Tyrone. It's even more cucked if you are raising a daughter for another Tyrone to fuck and dump.

Last edited:
"think of the children" isn't an argument for me
No fucks given about the climate
full

"think of the children" isn't an argument for me
No fucks given about the climate
full

Humanity will survive either way. Unless the sun goes out. :feelskek:

Everything I wanted to say has been said already. :feelsbadman:

Fuck i could not care less about a crotch goblin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1