Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What do you think of suicide with pills?

M

Mestote

Lonely forever
Do you think it's cowardly or is it okay? I don't live in the USA, so I can't get hold of a gun easily or at all.
So what other choice do you have if you don't want to hang yourself or jump off a building?

Shit method because it often doesn’t work and you’ll just end up in the hospital. Had a buddy who tried suicide twice with pills and it didn’t work. Also, there’s a possibility you’ll regret it after taking a lethal dose, which would suck. And there could even be pain as you die.

idk
shotgun is the best method tbh

with any other method u gonna die in 20+ minutes
why you ask?

Shit method because it often doesn’t work and you’ll just end up in the hospital.
This.

And if you manage to actually get something potent like cyanide, don't get fooled by Hollywood WWII movies into thinking that it's a quick, painless death. It isn't, you suffocate and it takes a while.

Try to hang on. There are interesting world developments coming soon I think :)

It take a lot of them to die, really a lot.
I tried to kms at 18 by swallowing all my dads benzos and it didn't work.
It is painless but you need to plan ahead

Silly and never works.
Usually it is only done as a cry for attention by neurotic foids.
Pills rarely kill but usually give you shit side effects.

I would never use pills to kms. I would either use a gun or the helium bag trick

poison is a coward's weapon. even if you're using it on yourself

Last edited:
Foid method, aka doesn't work.

suicide is cucked, but staying alive is also cucked, damned if you do, damned if you dont

I would definitely take tricyclic antidepressants plus a few benzos and a few more oxys. But I would take so much of the tricyclics that that alone would be enough. There is enough information on what the lethal dose is etc. I only take the benzos and oxys to fall asleep and hopefully so that I don't notice much. And even if I do, that's just the way it is. It doesn't take long and then it's definitely over.

Usually doesn't work and you end up in pain and in hospital.

This.

And if you manage to actually get something potent like cyanide, don't get fooled by Hollywood WWII movies into thinking that it's a quick, painless death. It isn't, you suffocate and it takes a while.

Try to hang on. There are interesting world developments coming soon I think :)
There's Nembutal/Pentobarbital. Which is supposed to work and be peaceful. It's used as a sedative and a euthanasia drug.

When you use wrong pills, then you end in hospital. When you use the right pills then it will work
True. But most people use the wrong drugs.

My chosen method is charcoal fumes. You just light up a BBQ in an enclosed space and inhale. Maybe get drunk beforehand. From the accounts I've read it's low risk in terms of negative after-effects. You either die or wake up feeling groggy, no severe pain or hospital visit required.

True. But most people use the wrong drugs.

My chosen method is charcoal fumes. You just light up a BBQ in an enclosed space and inhale. Maybe get drunk beforehand. From the accounts I've read it's low risk in terms of negative after-effects. You either die or wake up feeling groggy, no severe pain or hospital visit required.
Yeah, I read about that and also the Helium method. I will see. I think I use the pills method. But the right pills in a lethal dose, double lethal Dose I think. So this must work. Ive read enough about that from real doctor's etc. When this doesnt work, I throw in front of a train

Yeah, I read about that and also the Helium method. I will see. I think I use the pills method. But the right pills in a lethal dose, double lethal Dose I think. So this must work. Ive read enough about that from real doctor's etc. When this doesnt work, I throw in front of a train
I'd do barbiturates (as mentioned above). With anti-sickness meds taken an hour before, on a light stomach. I can't do pills as I have Crohn's. Can't do train because too violent and I'm a coward.

But I wouldn't recommend suicide. It's pointless, unless you have a terminal disease or chronic pain. Just take antidepressants and cope with whatever else you can. Modern life isn't so bad and we only get one life. It's irrational to end it.

Life Toy GIF

just start your car and eat the tailpipe theory

I
I'd do barbiturates (as mentioned above). With anti-sickness meds taken an hour before, on a light stomach. I can't do pills as I have Crohn's. Can't do train because too violent and I'm a coward.
But I wouldn't recommend suicide. It's pointless, unless you have a terminal disease or chronic pain. Just take antidepressants and cope with whatever else you can. Modern life isn't so bad and we only get one life. It's irrational to end it.

I have chronic pain since 3 years now. Must take oxycodone 2x 80mg per day. I used for one and a half years fentanyl patches. Now how I say oxycodone. Its not a good life for me anymore. I've thought about it for a long time and it's just not worth living for me. I'm 35 years old, I've seen enough in my shitty life. I no longer have any family or friends. So no one will miss me either.

I

I have chronic pain since 3 years now. Must take oxycodone 2x 80mg per day. I used for one and a half years fentanyl patches. Now how I say oxycodone. Its not a good life for me anymore. I've thought about it for a long time and it's just not worth living for me. I'm 35 years old, I've seen enough in my shitty life. I no longer have any family or friends. So no one will miss me either.
What kind of chronic pain? Is it severe?

I'm a similar age and have no friends either, haven't since childhood. And my Dad has Cancer. But I'm going to try to make an effort for a couple of years, as I never have and dying without doing so is shameful.

What kind of chronic pain? Is it severe?

I'm a similar age and have no friends either, haven't since childhood. And my Dad has Cancer. But I'm going to try to make an effort for a couple of years, as I never have and dying without doing so is shameful.

My whole right arm has severe nerve damage. I can hardly move it. I can only move my fingers minimally, and then only with pain, even though I take oxys. The whole day is just pain, if I'm outside or shopping or something, I'm sweating profusely because of the fucking opiates. It's just not worth living for me anymore. I've tried it, 3 years now. But I don't have the strength to continue.

My whole right arm has severe nerve damage. I can hardly move it. I can only move my fingers minimally, and then only with pain, even though I take oxys. The whole day is just pain, if I'm outside or shopping or something, I'm sweating profusely because of the fucking opiates. It's just not worth living for me anymore. I've tried it, 3 years now. But I don't have the strength to continue.
Sounds like Hell. I endured chronic pain for a year and if it persisted I'd kill myself too. Have you tried radically altering your diet to whole foods/pure plants/keto etc?

Sounds like Hell. I endured chronic pain for a year and if it persisted I'd kill myself too. Have you tried radically altering your diet to whole foods/pure plants/keto etc?

No, first of all I don't have the money for that, because living like that is expensive and I live on 500 euros a month. About 100 of that goes on tobacco and then there's not much left. And I don't want to spend all that money on food... So be it as it is. I've resigned myself to what's to come. I probably won't make it to 2024. If then as a corpse if I commit suicide on 31.12.

No, first of all I don't have the money for that, because living like that is expensive and I live on 500 euros a month. About 100 of that goes on tobacco and then there's not much left. And I don't want to spend all that money on food... So be it as it is. I've resigned myself to what's to come. I probably won't make it to 2024. If then as a corpse if I commit suicide on 31.12.
It doesn't have to be that expensive. Vegetables are cheap. It's worth trying for a couple of months.