Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think of post wall women working as wageslaves?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
I've been seeing this more frequently, but where I am from, there are more postwall women that are working wageslave jobs and they have a bad attitude. They have a rude undertone in their voice as they speak and they give off an asshole loser vibe. These fucking old hags thinks they can dominate a conversation when they are just a cashier in a mcdonalds, or janitors. I don't feel any sympathy for these trash women because they had their youth, and they couldn't find a decent man. They probably got pumped and dumped by chad in their youth and now they dont have any fucking money in old age. I wouldnt care if these old wenches die. They deserve eternal suffering as they clean up shit and slave away

Eh, I would rather them work than live off single mother bucks and social security bucks.

What I hate more are young mothers who already got some cushy do-nothing office job, and on top of that they take off all the time to deal with their stupid breeder spawn. It's like 3 layers of uselessness because you got a useless dumb woman in a useless job that shouldnt exist, and she not even doing that because she got creampied by chad 9 months ago and now get to take maternity leave while some actually competent incel gets tossed the extra work.

They’re useless

Usually true for retail, grocery stores, HR. However the older women working fast food seem really nice. But it might be cause they feel like mommies to the young, usually gheddo kids working at fast food, at least at the local taco bell and kfc ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back