Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think of people under 21 who claim to be Incel?

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
Do you consider them to be truly an Incel?
Wouldn't saying that youngcels (Zoomers, Gen Alpha.) can't call themselves incel until they reach a certain age contradict the argument that your chances of getting women, and ultimately succeeding societally, are determined by your genes?
How can Oldcels claim that people can't be a Incel or say "it's over" by Age X, if by definition your chances of getting a partner or even getting basic respect, are all predetermined by factors completely out of your control?

What are your thoughts on this?

Everyone at every age can be incel, you just need to ugly or have some other undesirable characteristic (Short, micropenis, austism and etc)

Last edited:
As a youngcel, I hope this is the case.

do you not remember high school? that's where incels are born

As a youngcel, I hope this is the case.
It has to be the case, Otherwise the Oldcels would just be contradicting themselves.
Lol I just got of high school, But I was Incel long before then, It was the moment I went in fucking middle school, and realized just how fucking low value I was, Being mistake for a adult was common for me, and I realized that I was indeed ugly, the looks of disgust, the mean faces, of fucking course this is where true incels are born.

Last edited:
I think it happens around puberty when you realize that women are simply not attracted to you; but it's only truly over when you're in your mid 20s/ Before that you might get lucky due to being in close proximity to females in school (and college).

Would say that they should at least try the first few semesters in uni/the first few months of vocational training to come to the definite conclusion.

Prior to this you know that it's likely over, but for some a fresh start there might be possible. 19 is the age where it is over. But don't mind younger incels.

I think it happens around puberty when you realize that women are simply not attracted to you; but it's only truly over when you're in your mid 20s/ Before that you might get lucky due to being in close proximity to females in school (and college).
I went to college , and I was only outcasted from every other person due to the fact that the every person had formed their own cliques, and saw some Ugly, lonely, Incel Nigger has an evil creature.

I went to college , and I was only outcasted from every other person due to the fact that the every person had formed their own cliques, and saw some Ugly, lonely, Incel Nigger has an evil creature.
Same. I spent my college years in the library, all alone.

25 is the incel bar imo
after 25 without having a gf life is over
even if i ascend by 27 or something it just won't be the same
:cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

under 18 I can get. Under 21 is retarded. “Muh coolege” what if you don’t go? I knew it was over at 14, knew it was over now. I’m never going to step foot on a libshit uni and couldn’t even if I wanted to. Ofc if I was a minority or female this story would be much different and I’d be taking to you as a PHD DR. Bummer Drummer

Same. I spent my college years in the library, all alone.
SAME! I literally Spent 6+ hours just reading Books, Magazines, and E-books, It was amazing reading all the books all alone, especially at around 7:00PM when it is about to close, nobody is there.

You don't need to be that old to know that you're an Incel. Most normies start getting into relationships, having their first kiss, losing their virginity etc. in their early to late teens. If you are not getting any female attention then, it's most likely over for you. Imagine being forced to stay in a place for 6 hours a day for years surrounded by girls your age at the peak of their fertility and none of them show any signs of attraction towards you.
It is true that some people who don't have those experiences in highschool eventually go on to college/uni and experience them their but those people are in the minority. If you don't get any attention from girls when you're young it's unlikely that things will change going into a different environment. I would say that if you don't have any experience with girls at around the age most people leave college, around 22-23 years old, it's over for you.
If you are a truecel it wouldn't even take that long to figure out that you're an incel. Hell, you could even figure it out before you reach puberty. There's no lying or gaslighting a trucel. For them there is no denying the blackpill, because it is simply their experience. Everything that is discuss here and on other incel forums they have experienced first hand.

I’m never going to step foot on a libshit uni
Almost all colleges (except for the Christian ones) are liberal indoctrination shitholes with safe spaces and a postmodernist agenda.
25 is the incel bar imo
I just hit 25 a week ago. Guess it's over for my ass.

Last edited:
They can't know for sure if they're incel until they try and fail by getting rejected repeatedly and in person.
I get the feeling that a lot of "incels" on this forum are not even trying due to cowardice and that they could ascend to normie status if they applied themselves.
But it's their life and ultimately I don't really give a shit.

Nothing. Really don't care. High chance they're not, but it's the usual of wanting to be part of the "fad".
They might see incels as the new emo.

Imagine being forced to stay in a place for 6 hours a day for years surrounded by girls your age at the peak of their fertility and none of them show any signs of attraction towards you.

If you are a truecel it wouldn't even take that long to figure out that you're an incel. Hell, you could even figure it out before you reach puberty. There's no lying or gaslighting a trucel. For them there is no denying the blackpill, because it is simply their experience. Everything that is discuss here and on other incel forums they have experienced first hand.
This is my Case, When I first Encountered this forum and Lookism, I wasn't even phased by the brutality because I witnessed this personally in my life. It was like a "Yup, that's correct" kind of thing.

I do not even care about women at this point, I just wanted to talk to people who actually fucking witnessed the same things I been through and the things I felt. No amount of "Therapy" or Ignorant Normies could ever provide that.

I'm 21 so idk tbh
when you're 14 or 15 your face bones are mostly done growing
but your height can still grow up to age 25
i'm 21 but been same height since age 13

I knew that people hated my genetics even as a child

things only got worse as you get older

you can feel the blackpill your whole life

Was inkrel at 21, still am today. When it's over, it's over.

This is my Case, When I first Encountered this forum and Lookism, I wasn't even phased by the brutality because I witnessed this personally in my life. It was like a "Yup, that's correct" kind of thing.

I do not even care about women at this point, I just wanted to talk to people who actually fucking witnessed the same things I been through and the things I felt. No amount of "Therapy" or Ignorant Normies could ever provide that.
Before I was blackpilled I still knew that it was somewhat over for me. When I was still in school I knew that it was a waste of time to approach girls as none ever showed any interest to begin with. The blackpill seemed to me like the next logical step in understanding female nature instead of a massive reality-shattering paradigm shift that it is to some.

I'm 18 and incel. I went on r/incels when I was like 13 just before it was banned. I had an account on .me called 21stcenturyshizoidman but stopped going on there at some point. I wonder if this has been a self fulfilling prophecy

at that age you should for sure be looksmaxxing and trying to talk to girls, but if you get to like 22-23 and nothing, yeah it's pretty much over.

I don't care much about age, I care more about the fact some people here are decent-looking and never seriously tried.

At 20 yo your growth is usually finished so you can call yourself incel, but if you are 15 retarded kid ix u should gtfo unless deformed

I see so many youngcels just completely give up before trying.
IF YOU GIVE UP, YOU ARE VOLCEL

Everyone at every age can be incel, you just need to ugly or have some other undesirable characteristic (Short, micropenis, austism and etc)
Short (5'2 and 146.7 pounds) (ass burgers) and 19 small girth cock. I swear I don't know what I did wrong to deserve this. Did I come from another universe????? Before birth. No seriously why did I have to be born like this.
I see so many youngcels just completely give up before trying.
IF YOU GIVE UP, YOU ARE VOLCEL
But I'm 5'2 they immediately think I'm fucking 15. This ain't no joke but it is OVER

The blackpill must get to people's head or else I'll do it by force

Last edited:
25 is the incel bar imo
That is why i am already fucked lol. 27 years old and a loser.

I knew it was over at 5-8 yrs old it's possible try to know alot earlier due to standout factors.

I think some genuinely know they are already on the path to inceldom. I was certain by the time I was 14 I would be alone and rejected. Hell, by 8 I was already telling my parents I felt like no one loved me. The truecel *knows*

I had Incel traits before I even discovered the term Incel.

I was apart of the incel community since I was 15.(Didn't know what it was then)

When you are 19 and 5'2 you are a trucel. Jfl

I knew I was incel at like 14 and that was over a decade ago.

I have never seen a youngcel falsely claim to be incel and then ascend later. That shit is made up. When you're incel you know.

I was incel and under 21 once, I don’t see why others can’t be

knajjd, our mod here is also 5'2"
I look like a goblin. Still over

Normies and other retards say otherwise. Hell even chad is giga retard.

Last edited:
If you're born with inferior genetics, you start to experience the negative consequences from the very start.

It really depends. If you are truecel, you pretty much know by 16. I knew I was ugly and hated by 12.

depends on their race and height.
also if they are done growing

I'm 18 this year and 5'3. It's over. Can't do anything about being a manlet.

Agreed,Many people , both gender have their first sexual experience in college.