Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think of motivational IG quotes?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Such as these ones. Are they cope to you guys?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222_183834_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222_183834_com.instagram.android.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20220222_183825_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222_183825_com.instagram.android.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20220222_183735_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222_183735_com.instagram.android.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 34
Absolute minus iq

Quotes are usually wrong because humans reject the hard truth.

Doesn't apply to me..

What's wrong with the second one? Is it the truth or is it cope?
It talks about job and business, hard work and long hours mean shit without good education and high iq which require you to come from rich, good and stable family. Rich people are only getting richer on the back of wageslaves who work hard for nothing, going from rags to riches is ultra rare and happens only to beautiful or talented people.

It talks about job and business, hard work and long hours mean shit without good education and high iq which require you to come from rich, good and stable family. Rich people are only getting richer on the back of wageslaves who work hard for nothing, going from rags to riches is ultra rare and happens only to beautiful or talented people.
I think it means being successful in anything. Not just jobs & businesses. They are trucel black guys who didn't know how to rap. But they're rich and famous. But yes "luck" and "connections" should be on there too

I think it means being successful in anything. Not just jobs & businesses. They are trucel black guys who didn't know how to rap. But they're rich and famous. But yes "luck" and "connections" should be on there too
They are talented, athletes have talent and good genes, you're right about luck and connections, if it wasn't for DR.Dre no one would even know who Eminem is.

Another Phonecel, I expected everyone here to be a Desktopcel or Laptopcel but me.

Yeah, we all die, but some die happy and others die sad. Yeah, you can't take your emotions into the grave, but I'd rather be happy.