Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think of Fresh Prince of Bel Air?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
If I watch it does that make me a wigger?

It seems to have aged well as it is never off the TV just like Friends and Frasier.

It seems to have aged well as it is never off the TV just like Friends and Frasier.
Wtf? Sitcoms are the worst garbage, friends is one of the most piece of shit dumb garbage show

It was a good show for it’s time and one of the best things Will Smith has ever done in his career other than Independence Day and Men In Black but it’s not the kind of show I personally would want to go back and watch fully or even repeatedly all over again.

Short YouTube clips of it? Sure.

Full rewatch of the entire series? No.

It may be good but it’s no Star Trek: TNG.

Now I can watch that shit over and over and NEVER get bored.

very wholesome show

Never watched it.

Now that you are blackpilled what do you think of Hey Arnold? It was a pretty bluepilled show looking back tbh

Never watched it.

Now that you are blackpilled what do you think of Hey Arnold? It was a pretty bluepilled show looking back tbh
I haven't watched it in 17 years, I just got sick of my Jafar photo. I looked for the full episodes online but couldn't find them.

Talk about a blast from the past. I used to watch it when I was a lad in the evenings after school in the late 90's and early 00's. It's one of those shows like Friends that I used to watch mainly because I was bored and nothing better was on but as one user in this thread said it was very wholesome which probably kept me coming back to watching it. I can still sing the theme song probably. :feelshaha: