Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What do you think of dating a landwhale and helping her with weight loss?

What do you think of dating a landwhale and helping her with weight loss?

• Better than nothing, I'll date her until someone better shows up

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Cucked, because she'll dump you for chad the second she's thin

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • Worth the risk, because you'll most likely get sex and maybe thin girlfriend even

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Idc, I love fatties

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★★★
Title question.

I know this might seem like you're just putting effort into someone who'll dump you, but keep in mind this is true to all relationships where the man isn't a chad.

You already know what will happen. She will leave you when she can do better.

Exact situation happened to Turd Flinging Monkey.

I don't think men would do much better, but foids sure as shit won't express honor and gratitude.

Kill all fat women

They have trash bodies
Thay have trash minds
Literally just kill them

Slightly overweight women still outvalue us in SMV by orders of magnitude. The fantasy of finding a nice girl that has a distinct reason for being unhappy/unattractive has obvious appeal, you can help her when she is down and in return she will see the kind-hearted side of you and stay with you even after she goes back from rolling from place to place to waddling across the earth. But in reality she is still both a human and worse, a woman.

1) You won't find a girl like that
2) and if you do she had no problems finding a willing partner so your help has no value to her, she prob feels no desire to even improve her physique,
3) and if she does, she is still gonna leave you once someone noticably more attractive becomes available.

2) and if you do she had no problems finding a willing partner so your help has no value to her, she prob feels no desire to even improve her physique,
This is what I see as the main issue, they simply won't care and won't lose weight even if you want them to or help them with it. Also, as feminism and hypergamy worsen, "fat acceptance" does as well and the acceptable female weight increases.

Title question.

I know this might seem like you're just putting effort into someone who'll dump you, but keep in mind this is true to all relationships where the man isn't a chad.
why the fuck would I make her lose weight? I love giant azz

Good luck getting a fat chick to do ANYTHING

Tbh as a obese person I don't have high expectations with weight, only that her BMI wasn't higher than mine

Once a fattie, always a fattie.

Being obese is a lifestyle.

In order to become thin, she must completely change the way she eats and get more exercise.
Both of these things are simple but require a lot of will power.
Obese women have zero will power.
She will only temporarily change until she gets what she wants, Chad or betabuxx.
Then once she has Chad, or betabuxx, she will stop dieting and stop exercising.

if you think she would date you in the first place you are a brainlet landwhales demand chad if they cannot get chad (more than often cant) then chadlite if not (a lot of times cant) then Tyrone.

Title question.

bluepilled thread because even severely obese women can do better than us. if you are an incel no woman wants you regardless if she is 100lbs or 150 or 400

bluepilled thread because even severely obese women can do better than us. if you are an incel no woman wants you regardless if she is 100lbs or 150 or 400
idk, I'm on dating apps and I do get matches from women that look like they have a 35 BMI. I'm around 29 today.

It sounds like a good plan to use the extra motivation and confidence you get from successful dates with fatties (if there are any) to lose weight. I've seen this happening

I'm actually surprised most people that voted would rather rot alone than go on a date with a fatty.

i know many HUGEmongus landwhales with big fat diamond rings on their finger

438c7a39b713d89aad42cf7d758abd58
Addiction to fat bitches is a hood nigga trait.

I'd never do that

She might not lose weight and you may just end up with an LTB / subhuman landwhale bitch for good

She's going to leave you the moment she becomes attractive.

That is if I can get that land whale in the first place.

But aren't we also low SMV?
As a LTN or subhuman, if you aren't fat, you shouldn't have to date a fat landwhale just to have contact with females. By allowing slimmer or fit males to date fat bitches, this also contributes to unbalanced dating. A female who can't even retain a healthy body weight is not worthy of a male who can, even if the male is low SMV

In a balanced market, males of low SMV would not have to date fat landwhales in order to have access to pussy if they themselves aren't fat. Everyone would date only within the ranges of their weight class / BMI, which means fat foids would only be able to date other fat men

Last edited:
Pigs need slaughtering

In a balanced market, males of low SMV would not have to date fat landwhales in order to have access to pussy if they themselves aren't fat. Everyone would date only within the ranges of their weight class / BMI, which means fat foids would only be able to date other fat men
This I agree with. Sadly dating heavily privileges women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back