Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think of being a chad eternally in heaven after you die?

virginforlife

virginforlife

Recruit
★★★★
There are religions like islam which claim that after we die by doing good deeds we will be eternally in heaven and we can get whatever we wish in heaven.

our face can be whatever like we wish, we can be tall, handsome and our face can be beautiful unlike this world.

we will be given a wife to get married with same beautiful features(even better women than this world).

We are doing nothing in this world anyway, we rot at homes jerking off, coping with movies, games etc, at least if we can enter heaven we can be eternally happy and be whatever we like, chads and stacies will go to hell because of having pre-martial sex and committing adultery and for living a toxic life, and as we have no other option of getting a woman we can cope with god or believe in god and worship him and enter heaven eternally.

There are more evidences that god exists and religions claim that heaven and hell exists for sure confidently and heaven/hell is something which can we neither be proven wrong nor proven right, it is ambiguous for everyone. we cannot just simply say that heaven/hell doesn't exist without having proper evidence and people who say they exist have scriptures like quran proving they exist. Logically if god has the capability to create big bang and create this world he has the capability to create something like heaven.

If god made us ugly maybe the reason is he wants to test us in this world whether we commit good deeds or not (˹He is the One˺ Who created death and life in order to test which of you is best in deeds. And He is the Almighty, All-Forgiving. - Quran 67:2)

All we have to do is just suffer in this temporary life for maybe 72.6 years(avg lifetime of human) and live eternally happily after we die, this is the best offer we can get.

Imagine being a chad and has sex with lots of woman pumping and dumping them, being toxic and dies as a person committing lots of mistakes and end up being in hell and getting punishment for years in hell for his sins, compared to him we ugly ones has a chance here to escape hell if we commit good deeds.

chads may have it easy here, but in terms of god he is a transgressor who failed his test in this life without being submissive to god and fu**ing stacies before marriage, drinking alcohol and doing all the toxic stuff and he will enter hell for sure for his sins.

I am not being bluepilled here and all I am saying is we are blackpilled and have no other option than waiting for the day to die by coping till the end and why should we risk eternal life just because we can't be chad in this world?
No matter how much we rot and whatever we say we cannot be a chad in this life and we have to accept it. all we do is being sad everyday until the time to rope and thinking how chad has it easy than us while we rot.

If heaven/hell exists as god exists for sure, then we can stay eternally being a chad and get a beautiful faithful women unlike a stacy gold-digger in this life and be happy with her in heaven happily while chads and stacies are burning in hell.

what do u think of this?, this might be a cope but in terms of god and for religious perspective this is best option we have in this life.

What would be fun in having everything? Wouldn’t that get boring fast?

What would be fun in having everything? Wouldn’t that get boring fast?
no heaven has a lot of stuff to enjoy, it will not be boring, there are so many things which are better than this world and more than we could ever imagine, (Allah the Exalted and Glorious, said: I have prepared for My pious servants which no eye has ever seen, and no ear has ever heard, and no human heart has ever perceived but it is testified by the Book of Allah. He then recited:" No soul knows what comfort has been concealed from them, as a reward for what they did".)

Sounds like massive cope, we incels will be sent straight down to hell for the crime of being undesirable while the chads and stacies get to enjoy heaven. There is no winning for us whether in death or life. Source: (I have died multiple times)

are u actual muslim or is it just a phase?

Why does Allah exist but not Azathoth?

Sounds like massive cope, we incels will be sent straight down to hell for the crime of being undesirable while the chads and stacies get to enjoy heaven. There is no winning for us whether in death or life. Source: (I have died multiple times)
lol how can being undesirable is a crime? it is just our fate for being ugly, and who said chad will enter heaven, god will never care how we look and as a person commits a mistake he will get punishment for it regardless of his looks

Last edited:
were u born muslim? or into a muslim family?
yes i am from a muslim family but my family doesnt strictly follow islam, they are polytheists(we are subcaste in islam) and i recently started believing in god and moved from a polytheist to monotheist

yes i am from a muslim family but my family doesnt strictly follow islam, they are polytheists(we are subcaste in islam) and i recently started believing in god and moved from a polytheist to monotheist
well u know in islam everyone who goes to heaven is going be good looking so no need to wish for it
but u know the religion is complete bullshit

At least tell us you saw a demon or something, this is just cringe.
it is not dude, it is just our only option to be happy and i feel that its logical in gods view, god surely exist and heaven too

lol how can being undesirable is a crime? it is just our fate for being ugly, and who said chad will enter heaven, god will never care how we look and as a person commits a mistake he will punishment for it regardless of his looks
Last time I died I was in the gates of heaven and saw god. Then he said something along the lines of “only a demon could be this ugly and filthy, begone wretched soul” Then I was cast down to the depths of hell. God is just as lookist as the next human, he made them in his image and yet i deviated so much from said image he no longer considered me human

well u know in islam everyone who goes to heaven is going be good looking so no need to wish for it
but u know the religion is complete bullshit
well, what about following the quran sent by god strictly, why should i care about the religion, i will just follow the scripture and its guidance, and i am not a complete muslim anyway as i dont even know how to talk their language(URDU)

You don't go to no fucking heaven after you die you bluepill religion cuck.
You decompose and feed the worms,that's it.

well, what about following the quran sent by god strictly, why should i care about the religion, i will just follow the scripture and its guidance, and i am not a complete muslim anyway as i dont even know how to talk their language(URDU)
well even the quran is flawed lol
also u cant only follow the quran
u have to follow the sunna to because praying and how to pray is in there
the language is arabic not urdu

Last time I died I was in the gates of heaven and saw god. Then he said something along the lines of “only a demon could be this ugly and filthy, begone wretched soul” Then I was cast down to the depths of hell. God is just as lookist as the next human, he made them in his image and yet i deviated so much from said image he no longer considered me human
lol, if he god decides to he can change the way u look and make u chad if he doesnt want to look at ur ugly face, why cant we just ask him to make u handsome?

lol, if he god decides to he can change the way u look and make u chad if he doesnt want to look at ur ugly face, why cant we just ask him to make u handsome?
He told me I have an ugly, deformed soul. He cannot transform me into a Chad when my very essence is the antithesis of one

You don't go to no fucking heaven after you die you bluepill religion cuck.
You decompose and feed the worms,that's it.
i am not bluepilled lol, i am blackpilled and i know whats my fate is, I should die as a repulsive ugly virgin and soul is which enter heaven not my body, my body may decompose but soul doesnt, i am just talking a chance of entering heaven and living eternally, why risk it? its either endless nothingless or eternal life in heaven thats it

well even the quran is flawed lol
also u cant only follow the quran
u have to follow the sunna to because praying and how to pray is in there
the language is arabic not urdu
most people in my country india talk urdu not arabic and i dont know it , quran is not flawed, it people who see in as flaw has a flaw, quran can be proven right in every point of view, just some people who has heard some negativity or mistranslations make it wrong but the people who claim quran to be wrong and has flaws it can be answered and they can be proven true

quran is not flawed
it is
here's a couple of example:
in the coran it says that sperm comes out of the spine, well its not true
it says that there are 12 planets in our solar system, well there's only 8
it says that honey comes out of the belly of the bee, it dont

the only people that think that the quran is like all right and it has science in it are either retarded or non arabic speakers that get scammed by fags like zakir naik because they cant read it to verify

i am living the same life as yours rotting in house thinking how chads has it easy but after i am looking at the perspective of dying and getting into heaven if i have the possibility or go to endless nothingness like everyone else

it is
here's a couple of example:
in the coran it says that sperm comes out of the spine, well its not true
it says that there are 12 planets in our solar system, well there's only 8
it says that honey comes out of the belly of the bee, it dont

the only people that think that the quran is like all right and it has science in it are either retarded or non arabic speakers that get scammed by fags like zakir naik because they cant read it to verify
all the claims u said can be proven right, as i said they are just the claims made by people who doesnt have knowledge, they can be proven right just search for the answers in internet, we just look at the perspective of how much science knows it, but god knows it better than all the science and our science just hasnt proved them doesnt mean that they are wrong just wait for sometime until science eventually prove that everything mentioned in quran is right, how can u say there are only 8, science hasnt proved them thats it, if science improves they will find out the remaining planets and prove everthing mentioned in quran is right

how can u say there are only 8, science hasnt proved them thats it, if science improves they will find out the remaining planets and prove everthing mentioned in quran is right
because science did prove it, our satellites have taken pics of planets waaay farrer than our galaxy, if there was any planet after uranus they would have captured it

even if the planet thing was wrong, what about the sperm thing?

He told me I have an ugly, deformed soul. He cannot transform me into a Chad when my very essence is the antithesis of one
then rot in ur house until u die bro, no fuck**ng woman wants u because when even god rejected u, then why would u woman wants u anyway, just rot rot rot while ur looksmatch fucking chads and stacies u will never get to even touch fucks chads, and u will never be even a crush of anyone when even god doesnt like u, i am in ur same situation and no woman would like me, they never even have crush on me, i have to die a undesirable ugly curry balding virgin and only difference is god didnt reject me like , and i hope that he will accept me after i die

because science did prove it, our satellites have taken pics of planets waaay farrer than our galaxy, if there was any planet after uranus they would have captured it

even if the planet thing was wrong, what about the sperm thing?
every testicles literally originate from between backbone and ribs.. but not every testicles descend inside the scrotum / pelvic. The hormones a man produces to undertake spermatogenesis originate from the adrenal cortex, which is directly between the ribs and the spine, just under the last rib and above the kidney. What Allah is referring to in the origination of the fluid being created is from the adrenal glands which produce most of the sex hormones. Furthermore the testes and the ovaries originate embryologically from just beneath the kidneys and then migrate down (due to the gubernaculum) to their positions in male and females. And so again the origination of the sperms and ovaries is from directly between the last rib and the spine in the location specified by Allah.

and in lots of ways it can be proven right, we just have to take a deep look into what doctors says

every testicles literally originate from between backbone and ribs.. but not every testicles descend inside the scrotum / pelvic. The hormones a man produces to undertake spermatogenesis originate from the adrenal cortex, which is directly between the ribs and the spine, just under the last rib and above the kidney. What Allah is referring to in the origination of the fluid being created is from the adrenal glands which produce most of the sex hormones. Furthermore the testes and the ovaries originate embryologically from just beneath the kidneys and then migrate down (due to the gubernaculum) to their positions in male and females. And so again the origination of the sperms and ovaries is from directly between the last rib and the spine in the location specified by Allah.

and in lots of ways it can be proven right, we just have to take a deep look into what doctors says
u r coping hard
it dont matter anyway
ur going to give up on islam coping in a couple of weeks

then rot in ur house until u die bro, no fuck**ng woman wants u because when even god rejected u, then why would u woman wants u anyway, just rot rot rot while ur looksmatch fucking chads and stacies u will never get to even touch fucks chads, and u will never be even a crush of anyone when even god doesnt like u, i am in ur same situation and no woman would like me, they never even have crush on me, i have to die a undesirable ugly curry balding virgin and only difference is god didnt reject me like , and i hope that he will accept me after i die
When I die again I promise I will personally drag you back down to the abyss kicking and screaming. There will be no salvation after your lonely, miserable death, all those years of suffering will taint your soul and twist it into something truly ugly. God will not accept you then, and you will be doomed to fall down into hell with me

So many fucking retarded mudslims and christcucks on here who don't wake up and are sheep for the elites, stay a good goy.

Literally every fucking religion: YOU DIE YOU GO TO HEAVEN OR HELL, YOU DIE YOU REINCARNATE, YOU DIE YOU GO TO VALHALLA

Fuck low IQ sandniggers and pigskin cucks because of you the world will end
Why did you pick your name JFL

Religion was created exactly for fools like yourself, so you can cope by giving meaning to your suffering due to the false promise of paradise in the afterlife, while the elites of society at that time hoarded all the resources (including women) and lived an amazing life, knowing full well that the religion they were spreading was a lie and that this life is very likely the only life we have, and that they got to enjoy it while the brainwashed religious losers missed out and didn’t even revolt because they truly believed the lie that their suffering would be compensated in the afterlife rather than it just being meaningless suffering

Thousands of years later, and people still falling for the lies. Either the elites were very clever liars or people are just such fucking stupid gullible sheep who will believe anything and would rather cope in fantasies than to just accept the harsh reality

Last edited:
EVER HEARD OF BELIEVING IN A GOD WITHOUT BELIEVING IN RETARDED RELIGIONS AND THEIR MADE UP GAY GODS WHO CARE ABOUT YOUR FORESKIN FAGGOT?

I just believe in the power of universe, but I have no idea whether the universe itself has a consciousness or not

EVER HEARD OF BELIEVING IN A GOD WITHOUT BELIEVING IN RETARDED RELIGIONS AND THEIR MADE UP GAY GODS WHO CARE ABOUT YOUR FORESKIN FAGGOT?
Yeah I’ve heard of that before. Forgot what that’s supposed to be called tho

u r coping hard
it dont matter anyway
ur going to give up on islam coping in a couple of weeks
what option do u think i have other than islam? do u think that i can become chad in a couple of weeks and f**k young stacies?, daily my fate is this so i will have to follow this. i have no other best option other than islam

When I die again I promise I will personally drag you back down to the abyss kicking and screaming. There will be no salvation after your lonely, miserable death, all those years of suffering will taint your soul and twist it into something truly ugly. God will not accept you then, and you will be doomed to fall down into hell with me
dude, please at least let me be happy after i die, i know my death is miserable at least let my afterlife be peaceful, i dont wanna enter heaven, i will try my best to make my heart pure without making it taint and making it ugly

I used to think that way too.
However, being an incel or not isn't a deciding factor on whether one is going to heaven or hell.
It is the matter of contents of their souls and bloodline they come from.

Yes a God surely does fucking exist but not man made religions and their gods you dumb fucking ape :feelskek:
why should i believe in mad made religions? i believe in religion where people worship one true god (islam), i believe in a god who has created us not god whom humans have created, i believe that the only god who created us will grant us has the capability to create eternal heaven and i i wanna go to it

Religion was created exactly for fools like yourself, so you can cope by giving meaning to your suffering due to the false promise of paradise in the afterlife, while the elites of society at that time hoarded all the resources (including women) and lived an amazing life, knowing full well that the religion they were spreading was a lie and that this life is very likely the only life we have, and that they got to enjoy it while the brainwashed religious losers missed out and didn’t even revolt because they truly believed the lie that their suffering would be compensated in the afterlife rather than it just being meaningless suffering

Thousands of years later, and people still falling for the lies. Either they were very clever liars or people are just such fucking stupid gullible sheep who will believe anything and would rather cope in fantasies than to just accept the harsh reality
what if those things mentioned before a thousands of years are true? there are proofs that quran is the word of god and there are miracles which are written in quran 1400 years ago proven that they are right recently by science, how do u think a man in desert came to know about those miracles?, there is no possibility that a human being involved in such scriptures, it is absolutely word of god. what are u answers about this

:feelskek:There are religions like islam which claim that after we die by doing good deeds we will be eternally in heaven and we can get whatever we wish in heaven.

our face can be whatever like we wish, we can be tall, handsome and our face can be beautiful unlike this world.

we will be given a wife to get married with same beautiful features(even better women than this world).
First off, I'm agnostic, I don't believe in any specific God, but let's assume the Islamic God is real.

In either case you are the perfect example of a peak indoctrination. Your mindset is completely gynocentric, female worship just comes naturally to you, it's innate to all of your thoughts and goals in life.

In the Islamic heaven every man gets a harem of 75 beautiful angel virgins, if I had that why would I give a fuck if I had "Chad looks" when I can get everything I want regardless?

Do you get the point?

You are obsessed with being Chad because you are obsessed with female validation (gynocentric female worship mindset).

It's like someone who wins the lottery and decides to go get a job. They already have what people go to jobs to get (money), but they are so obsessed with living up to a societal standard of being a "hard worker" that they will still seek out employment when they win the lottery.

That's your mindset. You are still seeking out the physical attractiveness required to get a harem of women, even when God himself is giving you a harem of women and doesn't want you to judge yourself.

Even when God has deemed you worthy you are still chasing after human standards and restricting yourself based on that. It shows that you don't really give a fuck about God's opinion and this entire thing is just a cope for you to dream of being Chad and getting a stacey. JFL at you acting as if you are religious and care about "God's Judgement" :feelskek:.

You only really care about living up to societal standards and what women think about you. God likely wouldn't put a man like you in heaven anyways.

By our own human standards God probably doesn't look attractive. Go read up on the depiction of angels in the Christian Bible (the various angel types share the same names in Islam). The further up the totem pole you go in the "rank" for the angels, the more weird they are, they sound like downright abominations.
main-qimg-62df828c22e5027032cb039344948495-lq

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxrNA1c8Zpk

So if the closer the angel is in it's service to God, the more grotesque it's form, what do you think God looks like?

Because the further the angel's duties are connected to God and the closer it's duties revolve around protecting humanity, the more human the angel looks (in order to not scare us).

God's actual appearance is probably on par with these angels.

Should God hate himself for not "looking like Chad", some ape creature he created?

If God doesn't give a fuck why should any of us?

You see when we take an honest look at it, you don't give a fuck about God and you haven't put much thought into this at all. You aren't taking it literally. I don't even believe in the God you say you do and in this moment I've taken his existence more literally than you have. This entire thing is just about you wanting to be Chad.

We are doing nothing in this world anyway, we rot at homes jerking off, coping with movies, games etc, at least if we can enter heaven we can be eternally happy and be whatever we like.
Speak for yourself, maybe you are doing nothing, but I am taking steps everyday to create a better future for myself, and by the time I hit my 30's my life will be drastically improved and a few years after that it will be the perfect life for me.

chads and stacies will go to hell because of having pre-martial sex and committing adultery and for living a toxic life, and as we have no other option of getting a woman we can cope with god or believe in god and worship him and enter heaven eternally.
No they won't all go to hell, you are coping. In fact it's us who will likely go to hell, because we aren't getting to "sow our wild outs" and "get it out of our system" like they are. Most of them will be satisfied and "settle down" one day, while the rest of us will still be trying to make up for lost time in our 30's and onward.

I made a thread about this very fact:

There are more evidences that god exists and religions claim that heaven and hell exists for sure confidently and heaven/hell is something which can we neither be proven wrong nor proven right, it is ambiguous for everyone.
There is no evidence that God exists period, that's exactly why religions are FAITH based.

Last edited:
Nigga shut the fuck up you believe in a religion and god made up by chaddam.

Literally so low IQ to believe in a God that cares about your foreskin and how many wives you have :feelskek:
u dont know sh*t about religion bro, u know nothing about islam lol stop criticizing religions

It shows that you don't really give a fuck about God's opinion and this entire thing is just a cope for you to dream of being Chad and getting a stacey.
see i dont want to become a chad, i am just posting here to make those people turn to god and believe in him because most people here want to become a chad, i just want heaven and i just want a faithful wife and the life i missed out here because of my looks, i dont give a f**k about looks in the afterlife as everyone would be handsome, my main goal is to enter heaven and i just want people like me(incels) understand the fact that they cant become a chad in this life and i want them to enter heaven and get the life they desire and i personally dont care about myself being attractive in heaven as i know what i get there.

I made a thread about this very fact:
i read the thread and i saw ur replies to a muslim fat black guy profile pic guy there and ur comments are absolute shit and the muslim guy who argued with u there has valid points there are so many subhuman indian and other guys are out there who are still happy believing in god and religion if islam and if they enter heaven they get life they desire, even i have same desire like them to enter heaven

and do u believe in god and afterlife?

Kill yourself chad worshipping low IQ inbred.
lol, being a good person whole life and being happy and believing in religion is better than rotting at home thinking how chads has it easy and why we cant have it. I will die happily where you guys don't, and i am asking u sub humans to die happily by believing in god and accept the fact we cant get women

No it is not better its just means coping just like when you get therapy and dont wanna face the reality, there is a reason you are on this forum if you have it so good then fucking leaving faggot
I don't have it so good bro, i suck in my life, i never even touched or felt a woman in my life, no foid would even look at me, i have to live my whole life without even knowing how a woman feels like where everyone outside gets to feel that, i look repulsive and i will never get the female attraction like everyone does. to make matter worse i am a currycel u know how much it is over for me, i never have it so good

Didn't read the whole thing but being a chad for eternity is good.

That would get boring very quickly.

I'd rather be a ghost that can take over people's bodies so I can go around doing fun crazy shit with no consequences. I could even rape a foid and then just leave the man's body afterwards :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: man that would be so fun :feelsohh: