Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think it's the official manlet height? Please avoid memes like 5'11

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't know the imperial system and too lazy to do the math so I'll just use metric. In my opinion the official manlet cutoff should be between 165 and 170cm. Because if you think about it most foids of "average" height are about this height so if you're here you still have a chance of being taller than a foid but it's going to be a bit hard. If you're less than 165cm however then your chances become noticeably harder... When I see guys saying "I'm 173cm, I'm a manlet" it makes me cringe tbh kek. 173cm is pretty decent you're already taller than most foids. Also foids are bad at measuring things so I bet they can't tell the difference between 175cm and 185cm to give an example.

To sum up:
Less than 165cm: truecel manlet
165cm to 170cm: Semi-manlet
170cm to 185cm: Normal (?) heightcel
More than 185cm: Tallcel

Last edited:
When I see guys saying "I'm 173cm, I'm a manlet" it makes me cringe tbh kek. 173cm is pretty decent you're already taller than most foids
what copium are you on?

It depends on your location, a global average means fuck all - the "average person" is supposed to have one ball and one tit, in this great of a scale it means nothing

It depends on the country, it's completely relative and subjective. Generally, under 170cm is unanimously considered short for a guy. Where I live (Netherlands) even 180cm is somewhat short. I'm 170cm and that's massively turbomanlet, but if I went to Indonesia or Malaysia that height would be normal.

5'8 and under are manlets.

It depends on your location, a global average means fuck all - the "average person" is supposed to have one ball and one tit, in this great of a scale it means nothing

I don't know the imperial system and too lazy to do the math so I'll just use metric. In my opinion the official manlet cutoff should be between 165 and 170cm. Because if you think about it most foids of "average" height are about this height so if you're here you still have a chance of being taller than a foid but it's going to be a bit hard. If you're less than 165cm however then your chances become noticeably harder... When I see guys saying "I'm 173cm, I'm a manlet" it makes me cringe tbh kek. 173cm is pretty decent you're already taller than most foids. Also foids are bad at measuring things so I bet they can't tell the difference between 175cm and 185cm to give an example.

To sum up:
It obviously depends on the country, dude. I am 163 cm and I'm shorter than most men in India. My brother-in-law is shorter than me, I think he must be 160 cm or something. He lives in the USA so he must be shorter than over 90 percent of men. I am going to Canada next year for my studies, I can't imagine how brutal it is going to be.

Easiest way to do this is to find the guys you know get laughed at for their height. Your Tom Cruises, your Kevin Harts, your Taylor Lautners. That's the height where you're manlet for sure.

Also foids are bad at measuring things so I bet they can't tell the difference between 175cm and 185cm to give an example.

From afar, yes. But the point of height is how she feels about you when you're nearby. If you're not the right amount of inches taller than her, she'll feel weird.

Under 180cm is a manlet in the EU and under 6 feet tall (183cm) is a manlet in the States

Anything below the average male height of the area in question. But if you're only short by a centimeter or so you can get away with it.

Easiest way to do this is to find the guys you know get laughed at for their height. Your Tom Cruises, your Kevin Harts, your Taylor Lautners. That's the height where you're manlet for sure.
Though it stands out more for male celebs since their fame allows them to still date model tall foids/foids who look gigantic in heels.

Cruise's height is probably more noticed because half the women he bangs tower over him. The average guy his height is never dating women that tall to begin with, so it's not a subject of humor as often.

I think OP is basically right, so he will get slammed by tallfag fakecels and 5'9 dudes being adamant they are manlets. Anyone who speaks reason on this forum is attacked.

To sum up:
5'8 and above = Not a manlet

i'm 173-174 cm ( 5'8 ) and average height for 19 years here is 181 cm ( 5'11 ) so definitely manlet

5’9 and under = manlet

theres no universal one it depends on the average height of your location but usually it's 5'9 or below

Brutal for the metric system; it is like 185 cm, or around 6'1, that is considered tall, and sometimes I saw it as a height requirement for those in Europe; it seems to be higher than the 6ft or 182.88cm requirement in the US being discussed.

5’9 and under = manlet
I can see that around this height, one might have questions about those about this height for looking short, even if not objectively; I had some who thought I was much shorter, even offtopic, when I was around 5'9; I used to like wearing flat shoes like Converse compared to others, so it could have been that.

After passing it, I don't think someone would describe the person as less than average IRL.

... When I see guys saying "I'm 173cm, I'm a manlet" it makes me cringe tbh kek. 173cm is pretty decent you're already taller than most foids. Also foids are bad at measuring things so I bet they can't tell the difference between 175cm and 185cm to give an example.
Here in croatia average height for young males is 184 jfl

I'm a NEET balding truecel manlet then

I think 5'7 is globally understood as short as a whole, 5'8 isnt since its 1 inch off of 5'9 which people see as average height so it just sounds ridiculous to call people at 5'8 short, lionel messi is 5'7 and regarded as short and he is world famous.

It does depend country to country, I am 5'5 which is not bad in asian countries but I live in a taller country so it sucks.

5'8 for sure.

At 5'8, you are an inch taller than most 'standard-tall' women, and can even over-look 5'1-5'4 women in heels.

Wearing lifts at 5'8 can get you to 5'10 which is average male height, and well within 6ft bluffing height.

Anything below 5'8.

5'7,6,5,4,3,2,1...

You start to get SHORTER than standard women, and it gets worse from there. Heels start making 5'1 women taller than you.
In a lineup of 'average' guys you start to be the very obvious 'short' one. Even with lifts, you can never really approach golden 6ft area.

Anything under 175 cm is copius maximus territory

To sum up:
5,7 and below

larps aside, i consider someone to be a manlet if he's 3 inches below average

spain avg is like 5'9 so we could say that the real manlet cutoff is 5'6 and below

in other european countries or north america where avg is 5'11-6' the manlet cutoff is 5'8 and below

it's nice to see another spanishcel btw

When I see guys saying "I'm 173cm, I'm a manlet" it makes me cringe tbh kek. 173cm is pretty decent you're already taller than most foids.
:feelsseriously:

Yeah sure, getting heightmogged by 70% of the male population totally doesn’t qualify as being manlet in your book. Understood.

5.11 isnt a meme, Its literally one under the height requirement