Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what do you think is the main cause of your inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date

tite tbh

• feminism

• genetics (looks)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd pick genetics if you included all of it (looks + not NT)

Both of them plays a part, I wouldn't be incel 100 years ago and I wouldn't be incel if I was 4 inches taller. I voted genetics because I was so unlucky in both looks and personality(both which are 99% genetics). Feminism is the one that we can change though and should fight against.

Both of them plays a part, I wouldn't be incel 100 years ago and I wouldn't be incel if I was 4 inches taller. I voted genetics because I was so unlucky in both looks and personality(both which are 99% genetics). Feminism is the one that we can change though and should fight against.
Yea, both makes the most sense. I’m tall and got a good build and work hard. My face is just fucked and I’m a little weird. 100 years ago girls would have liked me. My grandpa and great grandpa weren’t really attractive either and they got mad pussy. My dad had trouble and then I have nothing

for a peruviancel, i have a normal face, with my glasses and the right haircut i can get a nice face, im 190cm i heightmog the most peruviancels, average its 160cm for men 155cm for women, i have big frame, im doing gymmaxxing, also i have status and im going to get more status once i finish the medschool, im not bald, i have a lot of hair, im brown latino like the latinos that fuk your housewives, BUT heret come the BIG NONO FOR ME, i have a really small dick, as a med student i know my diagnosis, and its beyond over for me, my tinny dick erected its 1inch size, well, the other stuff before the BUT means nothing for my tinny dick. so ITS OVER FOR ME and NEVER BEGAN FOR ME

It's ovER for alpacacels.

Feminism doesn't play such a huge role for me as I don't live in America. In Europe, feminism is a topic, however in Germany it has never been a large topic to a point where this will affect you too much as a man. Probably because we have other problems than feminism.

I mainly think it is genetics, and also that I was very unlucky (I was involved in an accident with fire).

Feminism doesn't play such a huge role for me as I don't live in America. In Europe, feminism is a topic, however in Germany it has never been a large topic to a point where this will affect you too much as a man. Probably because we have other problems than feminism.

I mainly think it is genetics, and also that I was very unlucky (I was involved in an accident with fire).
bro feminism is everywhere. how dont u notice the effects of feminism on Germany. u noticed that your bundeskanzler is a hole right?

Just genetics for me tbh

bro feminism is everywhere. how dont u notice the effects of feminism on Germany. u noticed that your bundeskanzler is a hole right?
Yeah I do realize that, however a large problem of feminism imo is how media portrays feminism and LGBTQ+ fags and it is not so crazy here as in america. America is way fucking worse.

Yeah I do realize that, however a large problem of feminism imo is how media portrays feminism and LGBTQ+ fags and it is not so crazy here as in america. America is way fucking worse.
true. usa today is probably germany in 5 years ngl

BUT here come the BIG NONO FOR ME, i have a really small dick, as a med student i know my diagnosis

What is it ? Is it an extra X chromosome ?

Well without feminism and me as führer inceldom would be no more

Even without feminism, Im still an ugly manlet autist.

true. usa today is probably germany in 5 years ngl
I do think more and more people are calling out feminism nowadays though. I hope the "everything is offensive" shit will die out soon and all "non-binaries" realize how retarded they are.

Sucks being a white male in America and I really do feel sorry. A wonder that Trump is president.

I dont think im that ugly, probably just below average ngl but im borderline autistic and feminism has increased hypergamy so im fucked and can only cope with looksmaxxing.

Both TBH. Sometimes I think I would’ve been ok twenty years ago but sometimes I’m not so sure.

If we were in a non feminist world I'd still be incel

Extremely beta dad and autistic brain

both obviously

for a peruviancel, i have a normal face, with my glasses and the right haircut i can get a nice face, im 190cm i heightmog the most peruviancels, average its 160cm for men 155cm for women, i have big frame, im doing gymmaxxing, also i have status and im going to get more status once i finish the medschool, im not bald, i have a lot of hair, im brown latino like the latinos that fuk your housewives, BUT here come the BIG NONO FOR ME, i have a really small dick, as a med student i know my diagnosis, and its beyond over for me, my tinny dick erected its 1inch size, well, the other stuff before the BUT means nothing for my tinny dick. so ITS OVER FOR ME and NEVER BEGAN FOR ME
Oh shit. That's terrible.