Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what do you think is the main cause of your inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date

tite tbh

• feminism

• genetics (looks)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
only 2 choices, what else would be an option really?

Both play a part but its largely genetics

Hair loss, erectile dysfunction, poverty

Both + high inhibition.

I don't blame women for not wanting me I am not manly at all

Plenty of ugly dudes got laid before feminism, it’s feminism that has caused widespread hypergamy.

Women have far too much power in society. Things were better before equal rights.

Genetics in combination with sexual liberalism creating an even more fucked up sexual market.

id cope saying it was feminism as i got severely bullied and borderline suicidal by my sisters and 7 foid cousins when i was a kid but my looks are equally bad

only 2 choices, what else would be an option really?
for a peruviancel, i have a normal face, with my glasses and the right haircut i can get a nice face, im 190cm i heightmog the most peruviancels, average its 160cm for men 155cm for women, i have big frame, im doing gymmaxxing, also i have status and im going to get more status once i finish the medschool, im not bald, i have a lot of hair, im brown latino like the latinos that fuk your housewives, BUT here come the BIG NONO FOR ME, i have a really small dick, as a med student i know my diagnosis, and its beyond over for me, my tinny dick erected its 1inch size, well, the other stuff before the BUT means nothing for my tinny dick. so ITS OVER FOR ME and NEVER BEGAN FOR ME

Blaming your inceldom on Feminism is utter cope.

Most of us would not be incel 30 years ago

I have 5'2 reasons.

Plenty of ugly dudes got laid before feminism, it’s feminism that has caused widespread hypergamy.

Women have far too much power in society. Things were better before equal rights.
Plenty of ugly dudes get laid now. Plenty of ugly dudes didn't get laid before feminism.

Most of us would not be incel 30 years ago
Mega-cope. If you would have been able to slay or get married 30 years ago then you're not a truecel. A true subhuman transcends time tbh.

Feminism more so than looks. I'm ugly, but not ugly enough to be unable to marry in a traditional patriarchal society.

No matter how you look at it, ultimately looks are what everything boils down to.

I look like shit but I think I could find a looksmatch if it wasn't for feminism

JFL If you actually think that your genetics are a bigger problem than feminism.
That's like saying that this world is fair, just and you are the problem.

It's the other way around kiddo, the world is cucked.

Feminism created a world in which men are judged on their physical appearance and nothing else.

Before feminism, men were judged on multiple factors - looks would come into play, but also achievements, intelligence, personality, manners, class, conversation skills... not anymore.

Autism is legit reason for sub-7 guys tbh

I'd say autism but since it's not an option; looks. If I was autistic Chad the bitches would be after me.

I highly doubt feminists are powerful enough to create lookism in society so I have to blame it on my genetics.

Looks play a much bigger role in life than just dating

Feminism promotes women to be as picky as possible, so it's both

thanks for showing all the fakecels we have. notice how there ALL white.

Kudos to the 2/3rds that aren’t coping hard
thanks for showing all the fakecels we have. notice how there ALL white.
That’s the first thing I’ve noticed. A lot of them were the WN types too.
I suspect that a lot of them are just average looking guys/teens who feel screwed by hypergamy. A truecel knows he’s fucked either way

Feminism. The sexual revolution is the event that precipitated runaway hypergamy, realistically pre-sexual revolution most guys on here would have been able to find a looksmatched wife in their late teens/early 20s. Yes, genetics plays a large part in our individual cases of inceldom, but the structural cause of inceldom in general is feminism.

I think my problem is I don't have outstanding Chad facial features

recessed chin and feminine face

Without feminism the amount of incels here would at least be half of now when all the 5-7 guys could get some

Even without feminism it would be exactly the same. There are traits that are just unattractive by nature.

Both are equal, but feminism will never go away.

Autism . I'm gigachad sperg.
Also I don't have the looks to compensate for my non NTness.

Feminism can't be main cause (at that moment, a 5 years late they will castrate for "sexual harassment"), ugliness - is wound, feminism - a salt in the wound.

combination of both. ironically I should have been the best looking male in my extended family by a long way, yet I have the hardest time getting laid. Im the tallest out of 10+ guys by over 5 inches, most are turbo manlets. unfortunately my face is deformed due to torticollis and severe mouth breathing, I would have been a chad lite easily.

Its feminism and SOCIAL MEDIA. Before social media there were no incels.

Feminism is a problem but not that huge of a problem compared to my looks. Foids still love chad even if they are feminists.

feminism brainwashes woman to believe that the smallest action they do in better than what any man can do, even if her actions effect is negative she will just blame men; these woman are common where i live so they naturally hate men who can think logically. also ugly face and being poor, since most western values are shallow and woman just follow what they are told on tv/instagram, in short they are too stupid and horrible to appreciate anything of value that doesnt make them feel superior