Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think is the best way for me to publish my story?

What do you think is the best way for me to publish my story?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I have come up with a great story about inceldom, lookism, female privilege, hedonism x spirituality and other themes, according to my judgement.

But I'm unsure about which format would be better to publish it in.

Normal novel, dedly srs.

Children’s book because I’m a retard with basic reading comprehension

I would like to play it as a visual novel. This is also your idea you mentioned a yesterday, right?
I think a visual novel about being an incel in this current state of this world with realistic backgrounds and events might be a good and relatable game.

Normal Novel.. but if you want to do it in a more picturesque style.. you could.. but that would be more effort.
I would like to play it as a visual novel. This is also your idea you mentioned a yesterday, right?
I think a visual novel about being an incel in this current state of this world with realistic backgrounds and events might be a good and relatable game.
That'd be nice if it could be achieved.

That was my preferred option upon facing the hard truth that most people don't read much nowadays and I, as a beginner writer without a name, would get very little literary attention.

But the problem is that creating a visual novel is lots of work and I can't do it alone at all. I can't draw satisfactory, can't renderize and photoshop shit, program, etc.

Last edited:
just novel with some pictures would be fine tbh

That was my preferred option upon facing the hard truth that most people don't read much nowadays and I, as a beginner writer without a name, would get very little literary attention.

Also it needs some basic stuff, like background. Do you have something in mind? Will it take place in Japan (typical visual novel) or will it take place in USA, Europe or your homeland?

But the problem is that creating a Visual Novel is lots of work and I can't do it alone at all. I can't draw satisfactory, can't renderize and photoshop shit, program, etc.

Indeed. It needs characters with personalities (lol). I guess, the game won't go in any romantic stuff. It should simply demonstrate the plain reality. Or do you have anything different in mind? Will it be similar to NHK?

Childrens book fits you best tbh ngl :lul::lul::lul:

Do a webcomic. Most people are too retarded to even bother with walls of text, and the comic format can also show things in a humorous light.

I really like the webcomic/manhwa Lookism. It's about an Incel fat kid who routinely swaps bodies with a Chad body (that looks like a kpop idol);
As a fat manlet, foids despise him, and he picked up to be bullied all the time. As a Chad, foids drool over him, other Chads respect him and no one dares to bully him (since he becomes fightmaxxed in his new body as well).
The interesting part is that the kid actually has a nice personality that is only recognized while he is in his Chad form (and people get surprised that he isn't shallow despite being handsome).

The author nails the Blackpill most of the time.

I have come up with a great story about inceldom, lookism, female privilege, hedonism x spirituality and other themes, according to my judgement.

You can't talk about a lookism matter in words you have to show it, so it has to be a visual novel.

Also the webcomic thing is a good idea.

Books are old-school. You need to draw a comic or a make a visual-novel to appeal to these modern day kiddies

As a manifesto.
But srs tho, I think a manga, but it obviously depends on what kind of story you want and the nature of the morals...

Novel. Then release visual novel afterwards..

Something easily accessible, possibly a short novel or manga tbh.

Children's book.

Blackpill them while they're still young.

Just publish it as a normal book bro

Now that I remember visual novel would be great as you can cover the sound part.

Also something you may be looking for is rotoscoping:

Basically you can use yourself as a model for drawings and animations.

With some edge detector (automatically do most of the rotoscoping) you will only need to find someone who can colorize or learn to do it.

Last edited:
Dude if you cant afford publishing then write an ebook pdf and release the link here or on reddit. Your story doesn't need to be in a fancy cover.

In all honesty, I'd say a long novel. That way you can break down the chapters referencing each principle of the blackpill and it'll not only provide a significant amount of information, but the reader would be able to look at sections they are curious about with all the information provided.

In all honesty, I'd say a long novel. That way you can break down the chapters referencing each principle of the blackpill and it'll not only provide a significant amount of information, but the reader would be able to look at sections they are curious about with all the information provided.
Mainlander: mein jailbaits

If it's a novel it has to be short. No one reads books anymore. Also no one's gonna read their kids a blackpill kid's story, plus kid's stories depend on the art style above all else to sell.

More likely you should find a way to develop it as some form of multimedia, but you'd perhaps need an artist to help you.

Who was the guy who made that amazing drawing of Pepe lying on his back with the wifebeater shirt on and the bottle next to him in the messy room? And that amazing picture of Hamlossus? That guy's got talent like crazy but this is probably a big project and the thing with incels is most of us lack any motivation. That's why we rot on here.

VN/manga would be ideal, but not realistically possible, unless you're a richcel.
Children's book style could be great if the story is not too complex and you know how to narrate and structure your text. Regular novel would likely take the least amount of work, so I voted for that.

Children’s books, that way maybe Cucktears will finally understand.

But I’m all seriousness, yes, children’s book. It would be funny. And expose kids to the blackpill at a young age.

Visual novel

You'll still have to learn the fundamentals of storycraft on top of developing drawing skills. But the benefit of that is you won't have to bother with prose, which is pretty outdated anyway these days. Just look at any book published after 2015 or so: the prose is generally bland and simplistic because authors are trying so hard to meet the demand for fast-paced entertainment, they leave themselves little room for uniqueness or style. In writing, to a large extent, you have to choose between detail and pace. Not so with more visual media. You can show everything in lavish detail without having to worry too much about how it affects the pacing.

These days, the only advantage prose has over audio/visual storytelling is a better ability to communicate a character's inner thoughts, but nobody gives a shit about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back