Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What do you think is the best class for an incel in World of Warcraft?

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
Last time we talked about the best race for an incel in World of Warcraft: https://incels.is/threads/what-do-y...ace-for-an-incel-in-world-of-warcraft.562552/

As for the best incel class, I think it's rogue.

As an incel, I always create ugly characters. You can hide your ugly character with Stealth. I feel safe and comfortable while in Stealth. No one can look at me and I can be in peace. Rogues can also use Vanish in combat to disappear and be safe.

Rogues can also use Pickpocket to steal coins from certain mobs. Good thematically for a neet incel because you don't have a job, you steal. Also good thematically against wageslavery.

And rogues don't give a fuck. They fight dirty with Kidney shots and Cheap shots. Why would they not? They know society will not reward them for fighting fairly just as an incel knows being a nice guy will not get him anywhere in life.

At the opposite end, I think Warrior is the worst class for an incel. It's basically the Chad class. Antithetical to everything an incel stands for.

What do you think?

Mage. Blink away from others so you never get touched. Hide inside your iceblock so you can't get hurt any more. Go invisible to avoid drawing aggro. Wear a barrier of ice around you(r heart) to stay safe. Combust yourself in a fit of glorious [redacted]. Get educated about the forces influencing the world below the surface level. Get destroyed if one of the high T male classes is in close proximity to you for longer than a second. Travel everywhere by yourself. Eat the meals you made for yourself by yourself. Be generally disliked by everyone. Magic is basically WoW's version of STEM education, so women have no talent for it. Low T beta male carrying around stupid looking walking sticks and dress in comfortable robes that hide your exact body form. Wear hat to hide how far your hair has already receeded in your early twenties. Always get ganged up on in PvP. Be the main target for the enemy team to run a train on during arena, where their main mission is to ensure you never get to act freely. After exhausting all your mental energy (while masking around normies), seek distance from others to restore your sanity/mana by indulging in your favorite copes / evocating.

Last edited:
is world of warcraft fun? I might start playing to cope

Mage. Blink away from others so you never get touched. Hide inside your iceblock so you can't get hurt any more. Go invisible to avoid drawing aggro. Wear a barrier of ice around you(r heart) to stay safe. Combust yourself in a fit of glorious [redacted]. Get educated about the forces influencing the world below the surface level. Get destroyed if one of the high T male classes is in close proximity to you for longer than a second. Travel everywhere by yourself. Eat the meals you made for yourself by yourself. Be generally disliked by everyone. Magic is basically WoW's version of STEM education, so women have no talent for it. Low T beta male carrying around stupid looking walking sticks and dress in comfortable robes that hide your exact body form. Wear hat to hide how far your hair has already receeded in your early twenties. Always get ganged up on in PvP. Be the main target for the enemy team to run a train on during arena, where their main mission is to ensure you never get to act freely. After exhausting all your mental energy (while masking around normies), seek distance from others to restore your sanity/mana by indulging in your favorite copes / evocating.
Great class analysis through incel lense :feelsYall:
is world of warcraft fun? I might start playing to cope
Retail wow can be casual fun.

But lately I've been no lifing hard classic hardcore wow and it's the best wow experience I've ever had.

I currently Main a Troll Priest in Season of Discovery, kind of fakecel like