Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think is gonna happen with Chris-chan when he gets caught?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It happened two days ago and it went viral but if you don't know the legendary truecel autistcel trannycel Chris-chan admited fucking (raping) his 80 year old mother with dementia, there's the chat logs and a phone call with a foid troll uploaded on youtube :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: He's now on the run so it's a matter of time cops get him but what's gonna happen after? He's not going to be able to live with his mom again (restraining order), he's a NEET and lacks any life skills except driving (he always eats junk food because he doesn't know how to cook, he spends all his money in worthless trash) so is this effectively the end of Chris-chan? I doubt he's going to jail because of his autism, maybe for some time he's in a mental hospital but I doubt that's gonna help.

I hope it goes to the supreme court and gets a new law written so the case will be forever in the history books:feelskek:

I'm sure some law fag will ruin the fun and tell me it won't happen but I'm still holding out.

Last edited:
I hope it goes to the supreme court and gets a new law written so the case will be forever in the history books:feelskek:
View attachment 474310
I'm sure some law fag will ruin the fun and tell me it won't happen but I'm still holding out.
View attachment 474311
it probably won't happen but I hope it does though and allows trannies to do that shit. will hopefully trigger and wake up more normalfags to the degeneracy they are indulging in.

View attachment 474310
View attachment 474311
He has a penis which is a penetrating member, so he is going to be carged as a male.

This gynocentric society only benefit those with vaginas. Trannymaxxers are exempt.

Why is everyone saying rape even tho she consent.
What's more intriguing is how the fuck could he get an erection, I would be flaccid af because she's so old, ugly, has dementia and her pussy is probably all wrinkly and dry :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: And on top of that Chris-chan is on estrogen so he shouldn't be able to get an erection easily which makes it weirder :worryfeels:

What's more intriguing is how the fuck could he get an erection, I would be flaccid af because she's so old, ugly, has dementia and her pussy is probably all wrinkly and dry :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: And on top of that Chris-chan is on estrogen so he shouldn't be able to get an erection easily which makes it weirder :worryfeels:
tbh I can't even get hard to normal foids anymore and Chris Chan was able to his bag mother. Pretty impressive tbh.

Worse her pussy probably stinks and was dry. And yet he licked it :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. Just lol

It happened two days ago and it went viral but if you don't know the legendary truecel autistcel trannycel Chris-chan admited fucking (raping) his 80 year old mother with dementia, there's the chat logs and a phone call with a foid troll uploaded on youtube :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: He's now on the run so it's a matter of time cops get him but what's gonna happen after? He's not going to be able to live with his mom again (restraining order), he's a NEET and lacks any life skills except driving (he always eats junk food because he doesn't know how to cook, he spends all his money in worthless trash) so is this effectively the end of Chris-chan? I doubt he's going to jail because of his autism, maybe for some time he's in a mental hospital but I doubt that's gonna help.
He can work at Uber.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back