Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think happens to members that get some renown in the forum and suddenly stop posting

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Think of any poster that used to be very active or popular and suddenly they stop. Never making an ascension, roping or one of those pussy ass "muh forum is killing muh mental health :feels:" types of threads, he just vanishes to never be seen again.

@bummerdrummer :cryfeels:

Maybe babymaxxing.

Rope or they ascended without telling anyone.

Think of any poster that used to be very active or popular and suddenly they stop. Never making an ascension, roping or one of those pussy ass "muh forum is killing muh mental health :feels:" types of threads, he just vanishes to never be seen again.
swatted by some 10 year olds on Twitch

I take hiatuses from here time to time for Stem-maxxing, but always an Incel. I always will have a home here.

leveraged .is fame into ascension

Maybe some people simply lose the interest with this forum.

Rope or they ascended without telling anyone.
Would be brutal to rope without telling your online homies tbh

If they ascended and never were seen again do you think they just went :bluepill:?

They were probably never blackpilled to begin with.

Got tired of seeing threads about the same old shit probably

Maybe some people simply lose the interest with this forum.
that is heresy my friend- interest with Inceldom must remain until the kingdom is solidified.

What are you craving for this evening @rope2cope?
diet dr pepper, i ran out,
tila tequila replying to my cold approach, she didn't
a good movie, i can't find one.

this evening is a disaster.

diet dr pepper, i ran out,
tila tequila replying to my cold approach, she didn't
a good movie, i can't find one.

this evening is a disaster.
Just stare at the ceiling and slowly rot theory.

Just stare at the ceiling and slowly rot theory.
When the co-worker asked Dylann Roof if he played video games, Roof said, “No, I literally look at the walls.”

After a time they probably don't see a point anymore, 70% of the users change every month and users drift apart. Many probably moved to discord only. Some accepted their fate and focus on other aspects of life.

they use their incel clout to bang 10/10 victorias secret models

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back