Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think happens after we die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
this is my desire JFL
what's ur favorite. overlord nigga and the death March faggot have it good. both op Godsn who get gigastacy pussy after being reincarnated

what's ur favorite. overlord nigga and the death March faggot have it good. both op Godsn who get gigastacy pussy after being reincarnated
idk anything is better than this world but if I had to choose tbh the death March faggot looks nice. I wouldn't know the story of overlord

idk anything is better than this world but if I had to choose tbh the death March faggot looks nice. I wouldn't know the story of overlord
the death March guy is cucked, it's why I call him faggot. he fucks prostitutes despite having Stacies asking for him jfl

the death March guy is cucked, it's why I call him faggot. he fucks prostitutes despite having Stacies asking for him jfl
What nonsense anyway, I want to keep my mind and personality after Isekai

those who want to be edgy and belive in nothing get their wish. Boom you cease to exist. Enjoy

Those who believe in a God and heaven get their wish.

Those who want to exist in a world of their own creation get their wish.

In the end no one knows so everyone is wrong here. But that's my idea of what happens

Heaven for those who trusted Jesus as their savior (even if you kill yourself, suicide being an unforgivable sin is not biblical - with that said, I don't think you should do it), hell for those who didn't. As for people who never heard the gospel, they'll be judged according to their conscience like people from times before the law were.
What about muslims? And if God knows all why did he created people whom he already knew were going to be sinners?

You rot. Thats it.

You will be reincarnated as a sand nigger.

The question is stupid in itself because when you die your brain will already shut down so you wouldn't be able to comprehend (as we normally do) what lies after death

What about muslims? And if God knows all why did he created people whom he already knew were going to be sinners?
They'll be judged according to the extent of their knowledge of the gospel and conscience if they never heard it, I believe. I don't know, I really don't have all the answers concerning complex stuff like that.

your bloodline literally ends

Its alot like before you were born