Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What do you think happens after we die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I'm going to kill myself in a few weeks and I've been thinking about this. I think I'll just stop existing but I would like to hear your thoughts.

Either eternal nothingness, or eternal hell.

Probably nothing

Heaven for those who trusted Jesus as their savior (even if you kill yourself, suicide being an unforgivable sin is not biblical - with that said, I don't think you should do it), hell for those who didn't. As for people who never heard the gospel, they'll be judged according to their conscience like people from times before the law were.

Hopefully Incelhalla.

i'll be extremely disappointed if it is anything but the void

You reincarnate on higher difficulty level.

Conciousness ceases to exist or quantm immortality if you died of an accident or whatever you belieived about after life prior to death is what happens or finally you reincarnate with precursor memories being wiped.

These are the four possbile outcomes, from what I have come to conclude from years of reading religous and occult texts and stories of NDEs(near death experiences).

Saint ER opens the gates of incelhalla for us, where 10/10 prime gigastacy virgins bathe us in the fountain of lust and make love to us for eternity.

I'm not sure

I hope I end up in heaven or reincarnated though

You LITERALLY ldar

I'm going to kill myself in a few weeks and I've been thinking about this. I think I'll just stop existing but I would like to hear your thoughts.
the same that happened before you were born, sleeping without dreaming

Saint BlackOps2Cel will bless you to Incelhalla
full

Heaven for those who trusted Jesus as their savior (even if you kill yourself, suicide being an unforgivable sin is not biblical - with that said, I don't think you should do it), hell for those who didn't. As for people who never heard the gospel, they'll be judged according to their conscience like people from times before the law were.

you are still alive kek

where is the Asuka avi?

Nothing, just like the way it was before you were born.

Your consciousness ceases to exist
It is not much different from sleeping, fainting or how you 'were' before you were born

Either eternal nothingness, or eternal hell.
or isekaid into an rpg where you get horny teenagers following you and a goddess who has the intelligence of an 8 year old

The same thing as before you were born. You simply won’t exist anymore

No one is entitled to any afterlife

Dont kill urself.We love you :heart:

I think I'll just stop existing
This

Depending on whether death happens instantly or gradually, the brain might summon some hallucinations and distorted perception as it shuts down

You don't know me and most on here don't like me because of my opinions or my age.
make sure if you do do suicide to do it in positive manner(as if your freeing yourself from suffering) and if you truly wan to, dont do it to spite someone else or in negative state of mind.

How is this option demonstrated through religious texts and NDE stories? It's utter nonsense
Many religous texts claim this. I also said its possible outcome and did not claim it to be the outcome, no one can tell for certainty the outcome till they die.

I don't think that's true. Make a poll.
That would be arrogant of me to do and quite a few on here probably have me blocked.
make sure if you do do suicide to do it in positive manner(as if your freeing yourself from suffering) and if you truly wan to, dont do it to spite someone else or in negative state of mind.
I'm not sure how I could spite someone with my suicide even if I wanted to since my parents will get over it in a month at most, I have no friends and most on here don't know me or outright hate me.

That would be arrogant of me to do and quite a few on here probably have me blocked.
Yes, it probably wouldn't be a good idea on second thought.
But you're likely overestimating how much people don't like you. There are many, many worse users on this site, not that you are bad.

Many religous texts claim this. I also said its possible outcome and did not claim it to be the outcome, no one can tell for certainty the outcome till they die.
I didn't say you claimed it to be true, just curious how the texts "sell" it, as if it were true, there would be no way to know it

Well, you’re most likely not going to be achieving moksha by whacking yourself, so it’s going to be a hellish state for your soul for however long until you get brought back in a lower life form for roping, perhaps as another inkwell in even worse circumstances for roping, at best
Not possible.
Ok GrAYcel

I didn't say you claimed it to be true, just curious how the texts "sell" it, as if it were true, there would be no way to know it
the religious texts just say it is, thats why i put it as a possiblity.

I don’t know tbh. Don’t think I’ve ever died before.

I don’t know tbh. Don’t think I’ve ever died before.
cope u have lived as animecel2d for many lifetimes. over and over reincarnating as an incel for billions of life times. every time suffering the sad fate of inceldom and never to escape incel samsara

cope u have lived as animecel2d for many lifetimes. over and over reincarnating as an incel for billions of life times. every time suffering the sad fate of inceldom and never to escape incel samsara
Damn. I’m in an endless cycle of torment. Over.

Damn. I’m in an endless cycle of torment. Over.
its brutal blackpill. likely if u suicide you will be quantum imortalitytied and continue living as incel. there is no escape from incel samsara

You are in my prayers with @Italiancel.
You can mock the idea of an eternal afterlife and a division into two groups of people, but it is too serious and your soul too important to jump to conclusions. Don't trust anybody, but test them. Read the literature @Transcended Trucel has read. Read in the bible, Quran and some apologetic literature and testimonies.
And: Pray to God, that he shows you the truth. When he is not existent nothing will happen and you lose nothing.

"You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.
I will be found by you, declares the Lord,"
Jeremiah 29:13,14

peace at last.

I will be with my waifu forever.

Saint ER opens the gates of incelhalla for us, where 10/10 prime gigastacy virgins bathe us in the fountain of lust and make love to us for eternity.
nice:)

Looks = Afterlife