Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think happens after death?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★★★
When i was muslim i thought it was 72 big booty virgin stacies but this is way too unrealistic, right now i think it's permenent nothingness

Nothing less is incomprehensible

we will find out eventually

It was like what it was before you existed. You didn't even know wtf was going on bc you didn't exist. God and the universe doesn't give a fuck about you

You wake up and realize you are a 11/10 gigachad just having a nightmare of living life as a sub 8 male. And then you have sex with your harem of 11/10 gigastacies

i'm a catholic so by default I believe in heaven/hell

but ill guess we'll see in the end, whatever happens happens

You wake up and realize you are a 11/10 gigachad just having a nightmare of living life as a sub 8 male. And then you have sex with your harem of 11/10 gigastacies
AZUYbwiQ

When i was muslim i thought it was 72 big booty virgin stacies but this is way too unrealistic, right now i think it's permenent nothingness
No way to know for sure. I hope I cease to exist. Heaven would be ideal but I doubt someone as hateful as me could make it in to heaven. But tbf it's not my fault God created such an evil world, why should I be punished for hating evil.

The worst fate imaginable would be reincarnation. God I hope it's not reincarnation. But unfortunately I see a lot of evidence that suggests that might be the case. I've seen more evidence for reincarnation than I've seen for heaven or for ceasing to exist. God I hope I don't have to go through this world again. Living 100 lives as a subhuman is not worth it just to get to live 1 chad life

No way to know for sure. I hope I cease to exist. Heaven would be ideal but I doubt someone as hateful as me could make it in to heaven. But tbf it's not my fault God created such an evil world, why should I be punished for hating evil.

The worst fate imaginable would be reincarnation. God I hope it's not reincarnation. But unfortunately I see a lot of evidence that suggests that might be the case. I've seen more evidence for reincarnation than I've seen for heaven or for ceasing to exist. God I hope I don't have to go through this world again. Living 100 lives as a subhuman is not worth it just to get to live 1 chad life
Reincarnation isn't bad considering u will forget about your previous existence and if that's the case then u can rope infinitely until you get chad life and if born again subhuman then rope until again chad life which makes roping a pretty good solution

Reincarnation isn't bad considering u will forget about your previous existence and if that's the case then u can rope infinitely until you get chad life and if born again subhuman then rope until again chad life which makes roping a pretty good solution
hopeless_cel

Honestly I have no idea