Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think happens after death ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I think nothing happens after death

after death i will get the achievement of having ended life in nightmare mode

We get sent to Blackpill heaven where we have sex with 1000000000000000000000 Stacies

hopefully nothing

Same thing that happened before you were born. Nothingness for eternity ( hopefully)

You get re born as a Asian incel

You either reincarnate as a truecel worse than your previous life or end up in Incelhalla (in video game)

Same thing that happened before you were born. Nothingness for eternity ( hopefully)
You now have consciousness which before birth you didn't. Now that u have consciousness is it possible to exist in a vat of nothing. Thats the biggest whole in that argument

Reincarnation or just in a black void for an eternity. I hope I come back as a shark or an eagle.

i am reborn in a simulation like star trek holodeck where im free to generate a harem of prime stacies to smother me in feet

Most likely nothing

1st you have about 5 minutes of choking to death after you die and till you are clinically dead
than the metrix resets you into a 3yo body

No one really knows but we have some good speculative ideas from people who study philosophy of mind. Nothing wrong with Deepak Chopra whatsoever or other like minded woo woo people like him.

In the end we don't know so I hate those skeptics that constantly mock Deepak and other philosophers and physicists on his side.

Obviously, I would like the idea that our minds would continue on after death without a conduit like the brain thats able to root into the quantum consciousness field (basically plug itself). And from what I know, its only a small part of the brain that is able to achieve consciousness.

If you really think about it and realize that our brains allow us to access the consciousness field (that is to say, whatever this sub planck scale geometric structure of the universe is), when we die, our body and brain dies and it is literally over for that individual as far as its identity and memories, but consciousness never dies because it IS the universe. That is why I believe when people have deja Vu or when people achieve moments of hyper awareness for whatever reasons, they feel at one with the universe and feel the past and future in the present. They are knowing, at ease, and content.

I for one, genuinely believe that there are real psychics. I think out of the billions of humans as of now, there are only several hundred psychics and only several freak psychics. They are the next stage in human evolution.

One day in the very distant future, there will be a war between the psychics and humans. Both will use technology and killer AI robots but the psychics will win obviously.

Reincarnation

you re half right. the logical conclusion of ur thought would be that it cant be eternal nothingness, since you have already been birthed out of this supposed state of eternal nothingness before, why wouldnt it happen again then? do you understand the dilemma ?

eternal lucid dream lol:owo:
hopefully with kisses:yes:

anything else will suck ass:reeeeee:

I believe in reincarnation! I believe in the Samsara cycle that hindus and buddhists talk about! Sometimes we experience fragmenets of our previous life thru recurrent dreams , deja vu’s , affinities and so on ! The best part is that maybe in the next life I’ll get to finally know what is sex like , and what is kissing a girl like! Idk what I did that wrong in a previous life to lead me to this fate now!

I get reincarnated in an attractive man

Well Allah said we get 42 virgins or something to fuck, so...

Your body decomposes and you get thrown into a hole

After we die demons whores will come to suck our dick in hell forever. Amin

God tortures you forever with fire and brimstone. Yeah it's totally your fault you weren't a saint because you were a bullied incel and developed thought processes that turned you into a bad person.

Chad goes to heaven and fucks more bitches.

Your consciousness will be snuffed out and you will eventually decompose back into the most basic elements

We join St Elliot, Sodini, and others before us in Gandhi heaven:smonk::smonk:.

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,

i hope its just forever asleep

Im curious why you guys are hoping its nothing. Is it because you fear if there is an afterlife you'd end up in hell or something? I don't know, to me nothing sounds boring, I wouldn't hope for nothing.
To exist is to suffer.

Your body is recycled back into the environment to provide nutrition for other living things.

However, somehow our consciousness came here from the void. If it can happen once, it can happen again.

If you identify with a physical body, "you" will be born again. If one doesn't identify with the physical body, then one doesn't need to attach on it, and so thus you won't need to come back here again.

Soul and consciousness is like a radio signal and physical body is a radio. Even if the radio breaks, it doesn't mean the signal goes anywhere. It will find a new transmitter unless the signal is turned off.

I think the ridiculous as shit, goofier than hell, hilarious as it gets, nonsensical and hermaphroditical @Wizard32 appears before you while you’re both in Force Ghost form and offers you the option to return to earth as a baby nigger (niglet) and do life all over again as you grow up as either a hyper intelligent incel Steve Urkel or a suave and smooth Chadrone playa Stefan Urkelle archetype. :ahegao:

Alternatively @Wizard32 offers you eternal rest in his plane of existance known to Elder Scrolls fans everywhere as The Shivering Isles! :feelshaha:

Your consciousness is pretty much your brain, when you die it shuts down and is dead. So there would be nothing
We perceive consciousness to be shut down but what if it actually just goes somewhere else. A higher dimension maybe

We go to incel heaven. An eternal sleepover with enough food and vidya to last until the end of time

@Fat Link actually bought the elder scrolsl games been meaning to play, you recommend in order?

Consciousness isn’t as important as you think it is.

You lose your consciousness each time you go to sleep.

Without consciousness we wouldn't be able to have this conversation and as far as we know there is nothing else in the universe with consciousness. Consciousness is very important. You don't lose consciousness when u go to sleep it's just altered.

Im curious why you guys are hoping its nothing. Is it because you fear if there is an afterlife you'd end up in hell or something? I don't know, to me nothing sounds boring, I wouldn't hope for nothing.

even if he’s en exists and you end up there, why would you? living forever sounds miserable. remembering the shit life we had on earth