Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think happens after death?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I've been an atheist in recent years so I don't believe in an afterlife anymore, but the thought of me being wrong and being in hell for eternity is also deterring me from roping.

Nothing. You just die and rot.

Eternal bloodshed

Take the Valhallapill

I think it will just be a deep sleep you'll never wake up from.
It's really over once you've died.

Each subsequent life you get is in accordance to your Karma and your Karmic debt that you have accumulated in the previous life cycle. So if you were an incel you have some chance to be a Chad and Visa a versa. Anyways your memories are erased forever and you begin from scratch.

You can break out of this realm if you (as a soul) ask to live this realm and rejoin with the true good god realm. It is possible and easy because after death your soul is detached from matter (you are out of your body) so you are temporarily a god. But once you pass the tunnel you are trapped again! So ask it before the tunnel. Alternatively, you can go to the end of the tunnel and have another round of life.
I've been an atheist in recent years so I don't believe in an afterlife anymore, but the thought of me being wrong and being in hell for eternity is also deterring me from roping.
I wrote about it here:

I don’t know
B2F6D901 FB9C 4812 83E4 74B06B9FE2B3

a harem of cute lolis

Nothing. It's pretty much like before you were born.

Everything will go black, you won't think or feel anything. Your sensation will just be non-existence, I'm assuming just like before you were born pew pew.

Each subsequent life you get is in accordance to your Karma and your Karmic debt that you have accumulated in the previous life cycle. So if you were an incel you have some chance to be a Chad and Visa a versa. Anyways your memories are erased forever and you begin from scratch.

You can break out of this realm if you (as a soul) ask to live this realm and rejoin with the true good god realm. It is possible and easy because after death your soul is detached from matter (you are out of your body) so you are temporarily a god. But once you pass the tunnel you are trapped again! So ask it before the tunnel. Alternatively, you can go to the end of the tunnel and have another round of life.

I wrote about it here:
Fucking cope

You become a skeleton.

I wrote about it here:
Buddhawojak

@TheSecondComing

Thoughts?

I think is a deep sleep nothing more

Nothing at all