Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think Blackops2cel thinks of the incel community?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
He doesn't like social media very much, he deleted his facebook profile after he was doxxed so I doubt he likes all the memes and saint status we have given him. Also there are unconfirmed rumors that he ascended (only based on a photo of him with short hair and wearing a button up shirt) so if that's true the memes can remind him of his darker incel past. However I never believed the rumors, he's truecel tier.

Btw I remember reading in 2017 that Blackops2cel was a Bosnian (or Serbian, can't remember now) gamer who really liked Black Ops 2 and shared a photo of his new shirt on a Balkan forum or image board, then everyone started roasting him and the meme began. However Blackops2cel is from Belgium or at least lives there accordin to the dating group "les célibataires de Namur" where he posted a photo saying he was looking for a gf and liked Final Fantasy videogames. How an story so far from reality emerged is still a mystery. Btw the post is still there after 9 years:

View: https://www.facebook.com/celibatairenamur/photos/morgan-lahaye-26-ans-na-eu-aucune-experience-avec-des-filles-cherche-sa-muse-il-/1452512641649121/?paipv=0&eav=Afbs9s4u7eL6YWciQ_1fM_-nkXU6hIuOgzhmvoYIPppLenu-4KqjnTdQTpSf1DS7bY8&_rdr

Truecel trait: you hate "incels", because you know most of them are fakecels and don't even compare to you.

Holy shit is that actually a picture of him or is it edited? He looks even worse than his OG pic.

Also im pretty sure he was from france. He probably didnt even know about the incel community when that pic took off.
It's his pic, and in the comments section a foid says she'd rather kiss his dog than Blackops2cel

i am pretty sure he isn't even a hateful guy but just got "lucky" enough to be the main meme of the incel community and one of the "saints".
he actually wanted people to stop using his pic also he's 6'5" or 6'4" so he's definitely very tall. he might have ascended just because of his height or maybe not :feelstrash:

South East Asia is a thing
Keep fucking coping. Women poke/laugh at his face. Show picture of him to any woman... height doesn't fucking matter in such extreme cases. Now, if you're talking about a non-affectionate gold-digger relationship with an Asian... sure.

You're guys delusional. No kidding. You really think height can make you dateable? :feelskek:
It cucks are even more deluded as they're spreading crap that he has a wife and children. Maybe of another guy kept as hostage in exchange for 1 billion dollars in copium.

It cucks are even more deluded as they're spreading crap that he has a wife and children. Maybe of another guy kept as hostage in exchange for 1 billion dollars in copium.
It's worse when an IT foid said "I would date him" just for virtue signaling kek

You're guys delusional. No kidding. You really think height can make you dateable? :feelskek:
People on here think foids would date a 6’7 version of Saint Sam’s brother

St Blackops2cel is trucel tier. he looks buggish and has big nigger lips. If he made an account here, he'd be welcomed as a God and ownership should be passed to him.

He has probably got laid already. The guy was decently tall and not even subhuman looks-wise (4-5/10)

South East Asia is a thing
Why do you people think that every white man wants to betabux some chink who'll leave him for a richer or more handsome man in a second?

Truecel trait: you hate "incels", because you know most of them are fakecels and don't even compare to you.
Yup, blackops2cel moggs me cause he is white, never began for blackskin2cels

Honestly we kinda share some facial features mainly the lower 3rd and fucked up cheeks, it's over for the disciples of blackops2cel

absolutely brutal

Most ugly dudes just want to live their life in hiding. He probably hates the attention.

Why do you people think that every white man wants to betabux some chink who'll leave him for a richer or more handsome man in a second?
volcel if you dont, which is why 90% of mayocels are fakecels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back