Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What do you think about this guy? (sv3rige)

Human.Nature

Human.Nature

Greycel

Literally eats nothing but raw animal foods, was dating a millionaires daughter that gave him 500€ per month but broke up with her and is now dating a cutie that's way better looking than him. Used to be a runescape nerd and probably incel. Just eat raw meat -pill?

The brunette is his gf

I can confirm raw meat theory does not work for incels

Although that sounds kinda yummy it's insane. Humans have cooked meat for 40-60 thousand years at this point. We eat cooked meat. Raw is bad for us. Our bodies are used to cooked meat.

I'm so fucking mad right now

He shouldn't mog me but he does anyway for some reason. Why am I so fucking cursed

Although that sounds kinda yummy it's insane. Humans have cooked meat for 40-60 thousand years at this point. We eat cooked meat. Raw is bad for us. Our bodies are used to cooked meat.
Yeah I agree, but a big thing in modern humans is that we don't get enough bacteria and that can cause a lot of mental and physical issues, don't think that's an issue on his diet lol. He looks fucking buff btw, maybe the carnivore diet has some grounds to it.

Literally eats nothing but raw animal foods, was dating a millionaires daughter that gave him 500€ per month but broke up with her and is now dating a cutie that's way better looking than him. Used to be a runescape nerd and probably incel. Just eat raw meat -pill?

The brunette is his gf

one way street to food poisoning and/or blood clots

This should be in Off-topic.

The brunette is his gf

Still, the dude is tall, white and buff.

He’s a fucking retard, watch his debate with vegan gains

Just stare at the sun theory

balding birdcel looks alpha with the power skullet, like Quorthon.

"just shave it bro" fuck that pussy shit