Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about this concept? Going ER but raping instead of killing

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Basically imagine if someone went "ER" but instead of killing people they basically went on a raping spree and raped as many women as they could within a day and until they got caught.

Do you think it'd be a good idea? And worthy of being considered a hero on the same level as Rodger, Cho, Minassian etc?

:society::society::society::society::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Seethe harder IT. If you don't like reading what we say here go dilate instead.

giga based
extra points if the foid's a virgin , that mean chad would be getting your sloppy seconds :feelsEhh:

Why not both? (In Crash Bandicoot 4)

giga based
extra points if the foid's a virgin , that mean chad would be getting your sloppy seconds :feelsEhh:
if i was gonna rape, i would definitely do it to young virgin foids, no others

"
Hello yurrie I believe this is impossible to explain to you simply because your brain works differently as an asexual

sexual intimacy is a normal progression of a intimate relationship a lot of the time, not everyone seeking an intimate relationship is doing so cause theyre sex craved, some people just express intimacy in that way and it’s nothing odd or gross, but again you are asexual so that concept may be hard to understand as you may not feel the same way

i believe you are misunderstanding your friends desire to have an intimate relationship with someone, or you’re using hyperbole, but personally i’ve never met anyone genuinely depressed over not having a partner"

Images 4

Possible but riskier. I've read that most victims of rape never speak up about their rape to anyone let alone authorities so there's a good chance you can get away but I think it's less riskier in 3rd world shitholes. CCTVs are everywhere dude.
[UWSL] Going ER is easier and inflicts more damage in short amount of time. Not saying anyone should Rape or go ER. Don't break the laws:feelsLSD:[/UWSL]

I call it rucide (rape + suicide) much better then just going ER.

Would be way more based than what ER did.

the only way to really pull it off is to be a tentacle monster, otherwise you'd be like Ariel Castro, who is more like a serial rapist. Either way raping is stupid. What's the point if there's no consent??

the only way to really pull it off is to be a tentacle monster, otherwise you'd be like Ariel Castro, who is more like a serial rapist. Either way raping is stupid. What's the point if there's no consent??
Women will only consent for chad.

I know, This is why it's better to just give up and be ANTI ROMANTIC LOVE
But I still want to feel the warmth of pussy, the pleasure of tits and the pleasure of cooming on an attractive foid's face.

It would be legendary as long as it was only done to known sluts.

Basically imagine if someone went "ER" but instead of killing people they basically went on a raping spree and raped as many women as they could within a day and until they got caught.

Do you think it'd be a good idea? And worthy of being considered a hero on the same level as Rodger, Cho, Minassian etc?

:society::society::society::society::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Seethe harder IT. If you don't like reading what we say here go dilate instead.

Very brilliant point.. imagine the 'serial rapist of... '.. all the women in the country would be following your story.

You'd have a stack of love letters to answer everyday though.