Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think about the last of cucks 2?

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Title.

I thought it was terrible story telling for so many reasons.

Never played it tbh

is it the same as the leaks?

You played it all the way through? Isn't it 30 hours long or something?

You played it all the way through? Isn't it 30 hours long or something?
i watched a full walkthrough on youtube, i wouldn't buy that terrible story.

though i had to start heavy skipping at some points because the other main character is unbearable.

I don't care about it

i watched a full walkthrough on youtube, i wouldn't buy that terrible story.

though i had to start heavy skipping at some points because the other main character is unbearable.
The game is receiving a lot of complaints about the story from people who played it. I never played either of the games, but going by what I read, it seems they made second game very SJW and betrayed the ending of the first.

never played the first 1 or this one but i do enjoy that horrible travesty of naughty dog
it's happened to games i love so it is hard to watch if you are a fan but at the same time there is something exciting about watching a company crumble

The mc is a lesbian and it has a lesbian sex scene. Enough for me to stay away from libcucked product. If you wanna play that badly skip the cutscenes.