Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you think about stacy marrying average/below average guys at her early 20s

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Do you respect girls who abstain Chads cock and go for an early marriage with a average/below average guy. I mean girls go for beta providers if they have past her 25s since they dont get cock from chad anymore and then settle for a wagecuck but what about girls who waste their young ages for a loyal men?

GPjl2pu.png

I respect that

many turkish/muslim girls are like that even in the western. If you ask a blonde westerner girl she would never ever want to marry at 20,21,22.

It’s rare to see this now but this was how most women were before the West began poisoning their minds and ‘empowering’ them

I'm a bit skeptical about it. On the one hand, I think it's great. On the other, I wonder if she's really sexually attracted to him.

Imagine the looks she gets walking around in Cambodia.

this barely ever happens

of course, it's lifefuel.
It’s rare to see this now but this was how most women were before the West began poisoning their minds and ‘empowering’ them
QFT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back