Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What do you think about race transitioning?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83%89-300x212.png

Cope or hope for ethnicels?

Shoutout to our brothers at https://old.reddit.com/r/racetransition/ by the way :feelsthink:

mental illness

Harrow, ferrow cowboys.

lightening your skin by more than a shade or two just looks unnatural and is a huge looksmin

that looks absolutely terrible

JFL. Now we are Muzanmaxxing? :feelshaha:

Doesn't work. I'm a blackcel and it especially doesn't work for blacks. You can try to lighten your skin but you can't hide your black nose, cheekbones, jawline, and lips. It always will look ridiculous. Here are some examples:

Sammy Sosa
iu

iu

Michael Jackson
iu

iu

Cosmetic Surgery should be use to repair damage, like having you're nose or ears shot off. Or being truly subhuman, like an extra nose growing on youre face. That is who cosmetic surgery should be for.

When people try to change their appearance they end up with a uncanny fake looks.

Jackson had vertigo some conspiracy theorists say he was like a clone after[UWSL] he had burned his hair in the 80s. @Ika-Sama can tell us himself :feelskek:[/UWSL]
He had vitiligo. Vertigo is when you see the room start spinning and you're not moving. :feelsthink:

He had vitiligo. Vertigo is when you see the room start spinning and you're not moving. :feelsthink:
good correction ngl I’m sure he like had both then on the last day of his life after his doctor drugged him and like killed him

Doesn't work. I'm a blackcel and it especially doesn't work for blacks. You can try to lighten your skin but you can't hide your black nose, cheekbones, jawline, and lips. It always will look ridiculous. Here are some examples:

Sammy Sosa
iu

iu

Michael Jackson
iu

iu

There's no way Michael Jackson's Stacy daughter is his right? There's no way this kid is Half black. It looks like they skipped a whole generation or two.

paris-michael-jackson-comp-01.jpg

Major cope. They look like circus freaks.

He still looks like an Asian, some girls are into vampire looks.

looks disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: I would kill myself if I looked like that

Before: Asian
After: Anime character

There's no way Michael Jackson's Stacy daughter is his right? There's no way this kid is Half black. It looks like they skipped a whole generation or two.

He was a fag so yeah she's not his biological daughter

Michael Jackson was married to a Jewish woman named Debbie Rowe, she gave birth to the kids. The children were conceived through artificial insemination from different sperm donors with Debbie Rowe's eggs. Michael is not the biological father, but he knew that going into it. Apparently he may have been sterile, but desperately wanted children.

Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe
iu

Michael Jackson's "children"
iu

Michael Jackson was married to a Jewish woman named Debbie Rowe, she gave birth to the kids. The children were conceived through artificial insemination from different sperm donors with Debbie Rowe's eggs. Michael is not the biological father, but he knew that going into it. Apparently he may have been sterile, but desperately wanted children.

Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe
iu

Michael Jackson's "children"
iu
JFL yeah no fucking way those kids are his. They look Spanish, Italian, prolly could pass for White Brazilians too.

His wife looked about as plain as possible too. He could get bioengineered 20 out 10s if he wanted and he chose her to be his beard.